Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 08-01-2003, 01:35 AM   #1
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

I've been through the caves and can't seem to find anyone to open the last door .I was told to see someone who would open the boulder? Is there something I need to do to trigger this? Thanks
Old 08-01-2003, 05:36 AM   #2
Chewbacca
Zartan

Find the Master Jumper in the far back of the jail, or see the Kobald chieftan guy. One or the other is the key to moving the Boulder.

If thats not enough I can get more spoilerific. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2003, 09:31 AM   #3
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

When is the jail ?I hope I didn;t kill them all by mistake !Thanks for the tips Chewy
Old 08-01-2003, 10:24 AM   #4
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The jail is on the same level as the kobold chieftain. If I remember correctly it's on the right side of the map down a side passage (to your left as you walk into the caves).

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2003, 03:34 PM   #5
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

Is there more than one set of kobold caves?I've been through every inch of this one and have only seen one cage(?) in a side section theres no one in it.There are a few other areas with weapon racks etc but I've either killed everyone or there just not here! And if I killed the wrong guys where are their bodies with the needed key!!Please don't tell me I have to go wayyy back to another save game..I just killed rumgut and that was a job I don't want to have to repeat...Thanks again
Old 08-01-2003, 03:50 PM   #6
Chewbacca
Zartan

Hmm I assume your past the area with the little room with four doors in the middle of a larger cavern? You enter this cave from the south and this cavern has four rooms connected too it, 2 east and 2 west, with a locked door to the north. Are you past this area?
If not say so, and we'll try to figure out where you are. [img]smile.gif[/img]

If so...
Spoilers
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
If you killed them all, look on the chief's body for a rod and then look to the right of the boulder-blocked passage for a secret door. The cheif's room is too the far east of the cave iirc.
Old 08-01-2003, 06:19 PM   #7
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

If you mean the area with the chest with a note in it that says its a joke or something,Yes opened all the doors except the last northern door it says it might be opened later!?There are no bodies left all chest etc have been emptied Am I in the right cave the map calls it kolbold cave,around the corner(?) there is another cave with very little thereI am now in a different area and am in the caves with the slaves and the kobold prisoners and an evil sorceress in the lower caves.I think that is a different set of caves though.Still trying to figure out why I can't find the kobold chief and jumper guy with the rod??Thanks again hope to hear that I'm not going to have to reload!!
Old 08-01-2003, 06:35 PM   #8
Chewbacca
Zartan

Okay, your in the gnoll caves now with the slaves and kobalds prisoners. I would go back and finish the kobald cave first, if only because I found it easier that way, but it is up to you of course.

The key to opening the door in the kobald cave with the chest and the note is the levers in the four rooms attached to the main chamber. You have to pull the levers in a particular order ( I forget the exact order) but their are visual clues to help you along to open all four doors. Past that door and three others like it you will find more kobalds and the chief we were talking about and the master jumper as well.

Does this help?
Old 08-01-2003, 06:47 PM   #9
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

Seems like I need to hit those levers again!? I did use them and it says you hear a large door opening,but there is another after that one that I'm stuck on? Is the next large door also opened with the levers? I'll head back and look aroubd again..Thanks for the quick replys Chewy..
Old 08-01-2003, 07:07 PM   #10
Chewbacca
Zartan

Each lever opens one door, and you have to pull the levers in a particular order. Each door has a visual clue right near it as too what lever will open it. If you pull the wrong lever you have to start over from the beginning and pull all the previuoslevers in order again.

No problem with the quick reply, I'm just surfing around anyway and know how frustrating getting stuck can be in a game. [img]smile.gif[/img]