Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > The Great Escape Studios > 3D Modeling, Artwork and Discussions

Old 08-22-2004, 10:31 PM   #1
Spirits forever

well it's been quite a while i have posted paintings and such, well here are three [img]smile.gif[/img]

first off.
it's a painting of a fairy type thing...well read the description in Dvart...it's too long to repeat

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10012160/

and then there's some fanart..,but wasn;'t meant to be one...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10012013/

and then, and airbrushing, done in comp,

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/9857167/

well on the paintings i need comments and how to get better, and in the air brush...mneh

~spirits
Old 08-23-2004, 01:07 AM   #2
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The first two hit as being very good, yet familier in a way. The airbrush one, on the other hand, hit as stunningly beutifull, and origanal. I love the, out of focus, look to it. Great work. [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2004, 01:13 AM   #3
Spirits forever

heh, thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2004, 01:03 PM   #4
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

The first two are pretty good, although maybe the first could have had a tad more accented features. My personal favourite is the third. Like Lord K said, it is very original, and it has a great look to it. I feel my eyes trying to focus into it, which is very sophisticated.
Old 08-23-2004, 03:01 PM   #5
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

I love the Fairy, it really doesn't need the eyes, just looks great! Keep it up!
Old 08-23-2004, 04:43 PM   #6
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

They rock!
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 12:14 AM   #7
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Yeah, I definitely like the fairy, too. the last was cool, as well. You say you airbrushed the computer thing? I'm unfamiliar with "comp," the way you used it. (or maybe i just didnt read it right, i dunno.)
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 06:37 PM   #8
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
IMO, they are all great.

My favourite would have to be the second one - you set yourself a challenge to paint with two colours and you handled it perfectly. It came out really well; the detail is incredible, regardless of the fact that you were unable to blend. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

The third one? Umm... I have no idea what that is [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Personally, I like to know what I'm looking at, so I didn't like that one as much. Nonetheless, a good one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I loved the fairy. I totally agree with Bozos - a face would've ruined her. She looks very mysterious and intriguing. A face would've given her too much character and removed the anonity.
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote