Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2001, 09:02 PM   #1
Tiamat
Banned User

I will do my story in short spurts k?

Many Millennia ago, a race called the Nurrans, a turtle/tortoise race that stood on two legs. A basic Nurran was about 6 ft high, and weighed about 180 pounds (this is the basic on-a-diet type) while the Wore Tortoises and Battle Masters, stood about 13 ft high and had tremendous strength and defence, also they had a weight of about 700 pounds. The Nurrans, were a very creative and intelligent race, and decided to take out any rivals they must of had in those days.

------------------

I am Tiamat!

[This message has been edited by Tiamat (edited 10-11-2001).]
Old 10-11-2001, 09:19 PM   #2
Tiamat
Banned User

The Vul'l'aga tribe (I call them tribes, but they were like a country)
were a Water faring/ underwater group, who was considered the "insane" posse of the Nurranian communities. They decided to plan a terrorist-esque (i dont mean to bring up the incident k?) assault, and failed miserably. They went from insane to the point of no return, as they, as they were fending off troops of Nurrans, were creating a monster. They tractor beamed in a enemy tribal member, and they strapped him to a chair, and began to "work" their vile magics and cruel mechanics on the poor Nurran Wore Battle Master (a truly a good fight indeed). They berzerked him (by harming him and healing him) and started to brainwash, and pump the sap with power and defenses. They also got an arsenal of magical items that would put the Hand of Vecna to shame. Such horrible twisted artifacts include: The Head Of Erhadenko, the Fierce Beholder (three eyed orb that could shoot beams and rays of destruction) The Claws of Y'llasaga, and a Quarter of the Heart Of Chaos! They also worked in high magic resistance, and a breath weapon of acidic (equal to sulpheric) cloud, and improved haste. When they finished their "labors", they let the creature almost ogo- then tried to control it- but to no avail.

------------------

I am Tiamat!