Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-29-2003, 12:54 PM   #31
Mr_Krift
Zhentarim Guard

i cannot belive all the people who say not to get the X-box, i would go with x-box, KOTOR, Halo, True crimes...
Old 11-29-2003, 05:55 PM   #32
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Krift:
i cannot belive all the people who say not to get the X-box, i would go with x-box, KOTOR, Halo, True crimes...
Well, a lot of people hate Microsoft, and the box itself is a bulky, uncomfortable thing, and all three games you mentioned are available on the PC, saving the extra £100 or so for the console. Here in the UK its still the most expensive console, and it just doesn't make sense when you can most X-Box games on the PC...for a cheaper price too...
Old 11-29-2003, 06:51 PM   #33
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:
Originally posted by Gab:
No offense but how do you find time to do all this gaming? After all you have 3 kids to take care of. I suggest that you buy a game cube or ps2.
easy, kids go to bed at 11 am for nap times, and then 9 pm for bed time, that gives me a few hours in the morning, and at night to play [/QUOTE]9 PM? Isn't that a bit late for kids this young?
Old 11-29-2003, 07:37 PM   #34
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

k, try this post again, 9 pm is not late if you think of the reasons they stay up. their daddy sleeps most of the day, since he works all night into the morning, so it is the only time he sees them, and then after he has left, that becomes our time, so we sit and watch a movie, or cartoon, what ever they want, until time for bed [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-29-2003, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 11-30-2003, 03:04 AM   #35
Sythe
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Krift:
Yes exactly! X-Box is the best system of all. Many people don't buy it just because they have their bias against Microsoft.

Those that dislike Microsoft read below.
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
YOU NON FAITHFUL LOST SOULS YOU!!! YOU MAY TAUNT THE X FOR NOW!! BUT IN THE FUTURE WHEN MICROSOFT RULES THE WORLD!! YOU WILL ALL SUFFER UNDER THE POWER OF BILL GATES!! AND YOU WILL ASK FOR FORGIVNESS BUT GATES HAS NO MERCY FOR THOSE THAT WRONGED HIM BEFORE HIS ERA OF RULE!!! REPENT AND WORSHIP GOD OF COMPUTERS AND YOU WILL BE SAVED!!

I still think that the worst system is Gamecube. But then again I might not like it because it has so many "childish" games. Like mario, Pikmin and such. PS2 is great! Has a huge variety of games!