Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 02:45 PM   #1
sivlar

We'll I finally got the chance to have sex with Vicona and she hated it. She just complained how bad I performed in bed and told me I'm a joke or something. Then a little later she is bitching about my destiny and how I discust her. Did I do something wrong? Should I have waited to sleep with her? Please Spoil me.

Old 11-28-2000, 04:48 PM   #2
The.Relic
Red Dragon

You had a choice? I didn't get a choice. I just rested one night and she asked me if I enjoyed my exertions the previous night. I was like, WHAT? Every time it happened I had no choice at all. At any rate, it is almost over. Viconia eventually tells you she loves you in the way that a Drow can, but it will never work between you and she ends the relationship on that happy note forever. She can be convinced to stay in the party however.
I have read a couple of posts stating that this is really not the end, but the vast majority of players say that it is over at this point.
Old 11-28-2000, 04:55 PM   #3
Manifest

I just went with Jaheria when i had to choose between the two of them. shes a tough chick.

Old 11-28-2000, 05:03 PM   #4
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Manifest, I actually enjoy Jaheira's script more myself. It's definately not sensual like Viconia but more fun. When Jaheira split that night and the guy gave me her note stating she was going to face the music alone. I went back to the Harper Hold to get her. She says, "What are you doing here?, You magnificent bastard, I would kill you for following me if I were not so glad to see you"! I mean come on, that's classic...
Old 11-29-2000, 12:43 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Don't worry if Vi abuses you, what's new? Remember she's a drow and is struggling with the concept of love. "Trust is for the foolish...and the DEAD!" Deep down inside she has a good heart, so just answer the way you feel you should but don't drive her away. She will come around.

Or maybe it was just because you did suck in bed??