Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-04-2002, 05:09 PM   #181
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] **sputter** 25th level? gods, how many worms was that? Don't answer...I'm still waiting to get my mage high enough to do 5th level spells (cloudykill)... how many people do you have in your party? Just curious...

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 05-04-2002, 05:10 PM   #182
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

That? That's it? Did you know that the swastika is an ancient Aryan symbol of Light. Kipling used it on the cover of all of his books until the Nazis appropriated it (in a left-handed, not right-handed spiral like Kipling used.) Talthy, Epona, insert Kipling-was-a -Nazi joke, here. He wasn't you know.
OK, uss, I'll insert a spoiler tag. Right now, I'm doing Fedex quests in Curst.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 05-04-2002, 05:13 PM   #183
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ah, you misunderstand me Galadria... if you merely look at my post above I put something similar.
Except I couldn't remember exactly what the sign was for, I vaguely remembered luck so I put that.
Old 05-04-2002, 05:16 PM   #184
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Ah, you misunderstand me Galadria... if you merely look at my post above I put something similar.
Except I couldn't remember exactly what the sign was for, I vaguely remembered luck so I put that.
I think Gal's "That's it?" was directed at uss' anticlimatic ending to his post. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hi Galadria! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

[ 05-04-2002, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: Jerome ]
Old 05-04-2002, 05:18 PM   #185
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
That? That's it? Did you know that the swastika is an ancient Aryan symbol of Light. Kipling used it on the cover of all of his books until the Nazis appropriated it (in a left-handed, not right-handed spiral like Kipling used.) Talthy, Epona, insert Kipling-was-a -Nazi joke, here. He wasn't you know.
yeah, well, i put the 'here comes the big one!' stuff as a joke [img]smile.gif[/img] . i actually didnt know anything about the Nazi symbol except ooh.. shiny logo!
and what the hell/who the hell/where the hell is Fedex? i either didnt do that one or i just cant remember
Old 05-04-2002, 05:20 PM   #186
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] **sputter** 25th level? gods, how many worms was that? Don't answer...I'm still waiting to get my mage high enough to do 5th level spells (cloudykill)... how many people do you have in your party? Just curious...

BK
LOL, BK, Hammer of Comminution is in Vrishika's Curiosity Shop, in the Southeast Section of the Clerk's Ward. I have six in my party: Ol' Bumpy, as Annah likes to call him, the Shadow Girl herself, Fall-from-Grace, Dak'Kon, Nordom, and Morty. 4,000,000 XP, for each PC comes to 24,000,000. That's 3,000 worms. I spent a lot of time down there, but I also went to the Modron Maze every once in a while for a change. As for the Gate to Ravel's Maze...
HUGE SPOILER, DON"T LOOK, FOR GOD'S SAKE
-
-
-
-
-
-
You have to go to the Attorney's Office in the Clerk's Ward after you retrieve the Dody Decadron and translate it.

[ 05-04-2002, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 05-04-2002, 05:21 PM   #187
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Galadria is right. About the symbol. I found this story once of how recently some old ladies was trying to take home an old vase from somewhere in the middle east (??) but when they got on the plane people we're accusing them of being Nazi's etc. just because of the symbol (back to front swastika) on the vase.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 05-04-2002, 05:23 PM   #188
Lioness
Jack Burton

*cough*

NEW THREAD.

Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]