Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2001, 04:12 AM   #181
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
ROFLOLWP??? My poor simple arts brain can't compute that one You'll have to translate. Actually I checked the paper and it said it starts at 4:30am . I was sure they said 5:30... oh of course, that was daylight saving time. So it'd be 4:30 for us. Really 2 hours behind? Huh. Bad luck [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah bloody Langer. Well actually I don't mind him if he bats like that. But he usually bats so slowly and grittily. He was really good yesterday but. And Punter finally explodes! It was just a matter of time. Shame about the Bat.

Er, besides laze around and watch cricket? Er... Well I'm going to the hairdresser today I'll need a good lie-down after that I think . Has your Wizardry 8 come yet?

I see someone else reads our mail, and helped you out with the acronmym - it's wet pants actually, and Lily the Ranger was the first one to throw that line at me. At an age.....watch yourself there youngling - I'm a dab hand at the Zimmer frame swipe and the cranky old man tirade .

Yeh, shame aout the Bat, and the ran that interrupted play again. I hear it's been fine up your way ever since the 1st test - just our luck.

Wizardry 8...... WIZARDRY 8..... don't get me started on that path (stupid EB mutter splutter, blimmin post gibber rant, argh!!!!!) - umm, enough said .

Getting your hair done eh - so it is lovely long blonde locks, or the seductive twirl of the brunette, or the fiery passion and temper of the red-head - hmmm, don't recall seeing YOUR picture yet....... taps foot patiently!!!

Looks like I am in for an early morning on Monday - ulp!!
Old 11-23-2001, 09:24 PM   #182
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Oh yes, extremely fine. Except at the times I had to walk from my car to my exam room, when it poured. Sideways. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] Other than that, fine as can be

Actually I was looking for reviews of Wizardry 8 yesterday, and I saw it advertised for $81.99 at Games Market, and EBGames for $49. I dunno if I'll buy it but.

I was watching the cricket, but it's so boring! Why are NZ so useless? Watching Bell defending was like having teeth pulled. And I know all about having teeth pulled (stupid tiny mouth).

Well, I would put a picture up, but I don't have a scanner at the moment. But I'll try my best. Umm, brunette, with blonde aspirations Well sorta. Golf today? Did Parry check in this year?
Old 11-24-2001, 04:25 AM   #183
Davros
Takhisis Follower

If Parry checked in then I haven't heard about it - never saw his old man at the club today - he's probably over watching Craig at the Open. Hit it pretty well today - 39 points (also my stroke score on the back nine - damn that double bogey on the last though).

Looks like the cricket is headed for another draw - the Kiwis must be ecstatic with the weather.

If you saw Wiz 8 for 49 dollars at EB games, then note that is US dollars - postage is 30 US dollars additional. I had an order in with them, but cancelled this morning - the order has been on hold for a week - at that rate, they wouldn't beat the local publication which is set for Dec 14 (so I just wait and wait..... and pout ).

Hmmm, brunette with Blonde aspirations huh - why does that just sound vaguely hilarious .
Old 11-24-2001, 10:07 PM   #184
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Of course, US dollars... well I probably wouldn't buy it off the net anyway, I was just looking for reviews. Looked pretty unanimous that it's great.

Got your alarm set for tomorrow morning? So are they showing it live? You'd wonder why they wouldn't, not really a prime ratings time One goal for us should do it, shouldn't be too hard. The hardest thing will be leaving the ground alive; it's really strange what soccer does to people. Imagine going and spitting on someone just for sport.

Are you going to the WACA test at all? Yeah, probably another draw in Hobart, sigh. Poor Slater, another failure in the Pura cup. But QLD is doing good.
Old 11-25-2001, 04:14 AM   #185
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hmm, the only times I have been to the WACA were for Soccer and Aussie Rules - whoops, caught myself about to post a lie. I saw several Western Reds games (one of our suppliers had a great box), and did go to an ill-fated Mercantile Cup final where QLD got annihilated . Haven't really thought about this test - will have to ask about. Good to see Qld doing so well against the old enemy (NSW). Should get first innings points at the very least - about time Stuie Law got amongst the runs isn't it.

Played some great golf on the weekend, and think I have signed up for a tournament over that weekend - looks like the Test might be a no go again.

Wiz 8 will get here in about another 3 weeks grrrrrr!!! Will know next time to send a check to Saz early, and get him to mail any games I want - he is definitely someone I can trust - will use this technique when Morrowind is realease in Q2 next year.

Go the Socceroos - I will be watching!!!
Old 11-26-2001, 05:33 PM   #186
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Yeesh, well I was too depressed to post here yesterday God, this is so disappointing, plus I was hoping if we won it would mean we would never have to hear about Iran again. That had really gone from tragic to the point where I couldn't care less about Iran anymore. Of course now we'll have two heartbreaks

Hopefully YOUR state will provide some sun for the next test, I am getting mighty sick of crushing the NZers on day one where their spirits are completely broken and you can't imagine them even showing up the next day, and then having it end in a draw. At least QLD is going good in the Pura cup.

Well, just Davis cup now to look forward to, go Lleyton, go Pat! And I was really pleased to see Appleby win the other day [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2001, 04:22 AM   #187
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Sun!!!! - that's onething we can gaurantee - nothing but blue skies and water restrictions over here. Only allowed to use water sprinklers on your alloted 2 days per week - garden is browning off nicely. The only trouble is that Perth test matches never last 3 days, let alone time for the pitch to wear. Typically they are decided by "He who wins the toss on day one, wins quickly". They are a bit more of a lottery than they should be - this may give the NZEDers more hope than they deserve.

Sigh, Iran and Uruguay - I made it through a days' work yesterday, but it was rough. The benefits of playing 20 lead up games as opposed to 3 were there for all to see - FIA needs to do something - bring another country or two into Oceania, and have an automatic qualifying place.

Good news - QLD are back in their rightful place atop the Shield standings (have problems calling it the MILK CUP ). How's the holiday going babe - not getting up to too much mischief I hope [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img] .