Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 01:19 PM   #1
Backstabber

Im gonna replay the game from the evil perspective soon
what i would like to know is...if i get my reputation down too low will guards teleport to me every 5 minutes to try and kill me like they did int bg1? if so grr! ill have to be a little good
also, is there an evil rogue in the game? i cant seem to find one
My party makeup that i can think of right now would be:
me
korgan
edwin
viconia

who else is evil?

Old 11-28-2000, 01:36 PM   #2
TWC&G

NO ONE else is evil. They REALLY screwed us Evil lovers.

Plenty of Neutrals though.

Jan Janssen is a kind of crappy/kind of cool NPC who doesn't give two flying frags about things as long as they relate to turnips, but he's kind of annoying...

But I had him in as a backup mage and cannon fodder character. Had Identify memorized up the booty and all the spell protection removal spells so that Edwin had the important ones ready to whoop arse with.