Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-28-2001, 12:25 PM   #1
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

Well, I recently gave up cigarettes and coffee... worst thirty seconds of my life. Actually, the worst thirty seconds had to have occurred during my marriage. Wait, ... it was probably during my recent failed relationship. No, that's not it... probably one of my relationships prior to marriage. Hmmm... Anyone else having a rough day?

------------------
{Next time I send some damned fool, I'll go myself...}
Old 06-28-2001, 12:27 PM   #2
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by IdiotRogue:
Well, I recently gave up cigarettes and coffee... worst thirty seconds of my life. Actually, the worst thirty seconds had to have occurred during my marriage. Wait, ... it was probably during my recent failed relationship. No, that's not it... probably one of my relationships prior to marriage. Hmmm... Anyone else having a rough day?
Oh, you could say that!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 06-28-2001, 12:32 PM   #3
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

Don't know if i should be happy that i ain't alone in annoyance today or feel sorry for you, Z... anyhow, at least my cat hasn't found the new hiding spot for my credit cards... coulda sworn petopia.com had gone belly-up...

------------------
{Next time I send some damned fool, I'll go myself...}
Old 06-28-2001, 12:32 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Gave up nicotine AND caffeine at one time? Hmmm...are you shaking and pounding on that keyboard yet?

Trying to function on 3hrs sleep. Boss in "clean the office mode" and running around spraying cleaner all over things, following with dust rags...sigh...and she's tossing me new assignments between dusting projects... LOL

I've been sitting there thinking this woman is way too energetic...but maybe it's my low batteries?

I am holding onto the thought that I'm playing multi BG2 tonight, can muff in HoW and have a MEGA long haul *in character* game starting soon... Maybe I'll survive the Windex fumes after all...

Cloudy, in KILL those hobgoblins mode!

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-28-2001, 12:44 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I think when it comes to having a string of "bad days", at least computing-wise, our Ziroc wins by default.

Hope things get better for you, man, and soon!

Old 06-28-2001, 01:12 PM   #6
Moni

The first three days are the worst...you make it through them and you're sailing in smooth waters again. Don't know if I could have given them both up at the same time though! Kudos to you for doing it!

I had a rough day yesterday (or was it the day before?)...the inside latch on the screen door flew off and I was locked outside...a conection behind the dishwasher started leaking and the washing machine died with a bedspread in it...soaking wet and unwashed.
Got the dishwasher fixed, getting a new washing machine this weekend and I just took the inner latch off the screen door once I was let in LOL! I'll worry about getting a new one later.

Good Luck!

Moni

------------------