Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2001, 12:09 AM   #1
Draugr
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm stuck at the part where you dive into the water below one of the two iron floor rooms. I swam through the tunnel and killed the giant floating slime. Then when I try to move forward where I believe the snake figurine lies. I cant get out of the water and farther up the tunnel I end up drowning. According to the walkthrough I should be able to move further up the tunnel to get the idol. Can someone tell me how I can get around this problem or am I mistaken as to where the figurine is.
Draugr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 12:12 AM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Very common problem, check out page 3 of the Best Tips tread.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 12:14 AM   #3
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

You're in the right area. Try using a smaller character, that might help. Sometimes a ratling or pixie can fit into places that an Omphaaz or Gourk can't. If that doesn't work, just try to wiggle around a bit to see if you can find a spot that will let you through.

I don't know if you'll have this trouble but people seem to have trouble getting up onto the land where the Serpent Idol is sitting. I just hold down the right mouse button and almost straight up. Then, move down again and you should be able to get onto the land. Then, simply walk in front of it's little altar and grab the idol. I hope this helps!

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 09:21 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Much too common a problem, Draugr.

You can get by without the Snake Idol, though. You'll need the answers from the Book of Servants - that should be in the Best Tips thread.

Good Luck!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 02:15 PM   #5
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Bumping for Draugr
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 02:50 PM   #6
Xan
Dungeon Master

did you flip the switch in the snake holding pens?
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote