Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2004, 05:00 PM   #11
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Most things are unnecessary though. [img]smile.gif[/img]
And I think there's nothing wrong with getting a tattoo purely for aesthetic reasons.
Well, that's super Sarah! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 05-06-2004, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 05-06-2004, 05:14 PM   #12
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hehehe... bastard [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I actually find it annoying when people wax all navel-gazy and dramatic when they tell you the deep significance of their butt-ugly tattoo of a little dolphin or something. Blaah. Better to have one that's aesthetically pleasing and doesn't mean squat. Of course we're going to agree to disagree on this one. Or maybe we can agree that the best tat is one that signals a stage in your life AND looks good.
Old 05-06-2004, 05:43 PM   #13
Grojlach
Zartan

There is such a thing as a tattoo that looks good? [img]tongue.gif[/img] And if there is, just imagine how silly it would look 30 years from now.
Old 05-06-2004, 05:49 PM   #14
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

No piercings, no tattoos. I kinda want to tattoo some neat pattern over all of my body, tattoo one half (or mebbe all) of my body black or something like that. Not too fond of piercings.
Old 05-06-2004, 05:50 PM   #15
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

LOL Groj.

Hmmm personally I'm not totally against tats or piercings but don't have any myself. Have thought about getting a tat or an ear pierced or something but when it comes down to it, getting something done takes effort and cash and I'm perfectly happy without it. Besides, what Groj says is true that you'll change your view on it later in life.

As for girls - sometimes a little tat can be cute, but probably prefer girls without tats as having one says something about her character. Piercings for girls - ears, yep fine, pierced nose can look good on some girls, tongue - no thanks, that could be annoying! Eyebrow - nah. Anything else, let's not go there.

"We're permanently on you m.f's backs like tats"
- Xzibit

Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 05-06-2004, 07:26 PM   #16
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

I'd get a picture of me cuz when i got all wrinkly so would my tattoo.

And I think the sexiest piercing is on the eyebrow [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

Im just saying! If anyone wants to impress me with piercings, eyebrow and upper ear is the way to go.
Old 05-06-2004, 09:13 PM   #17
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Here people who got tattoos are usually associated with gangsters, mob society etc. I always see they like to have a Dragon tattooed a their back.

I don't have any. and will never have one.
Old 05-06-2004, 09:37 PM   #18
Sythe
Ra

Tattoo hmmmm maybe.

Piercing most likely but on my left ear though. I read in the book of records that there was a woman who got over 100 piercings and her body was covered with them! I will give people a picture as soon as I come across it!
Old 05-06-2004, 09:51 PM   #19
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

No tattoos here. I have my ears pierced, and that's it. I remember one girl that worked at a pet store I frequently go to that had her tongue pierced, and she started talking to me about how it had gotten infected (while I was checking my fish food out :rolleyes ) and she had to rinse her mouth with bleach. Bleach?! Effin hell!

EDIT - I do have an ex husband that had my name tattooed on his upper arm in a heart, I never encouraged him btw he did that on his own, dumbass LOL. Oh and he was physically abusive so don't feel sorry for him, laugh at how he either still carries my name on his arm, or has gone through pain to ink it over LOL.

[ 05-06-2004, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 05-06-2004, 11:57 PM   #20
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Old school. Tat right upper arm. Left ear pierced.

Your body is your masterpiece, build it, sculpt it, ink it, or pierce it, whatever floats your boat. One should wait until at least 18 before a tat, (growth)though. If you plan to sculpt thy body, a tat will stretch with the skin, but in latter years, it will flab and look unsightly, which will make you return to sculpting until you are old enough not to care.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.