Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2001, 10:22 PM   #41
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
Those egyptian pics are cool z! Keep em!

Hey cool sig "Tiamat"!

------------------
Old 10-07-2001, 01:09 AM   #42
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
I agree with Avatar that this is OTT. He never said it was the most important issue ever, and he shouldn't be made to feel small just for expressing an opinion about something. Anyway a comment like this could be made at any time even if the WTC had not been attacked. You could just as easily say oh well, millions of people are starving so you shouldn't be concerned with petty matters like this.

It's not just Avatar.. a few others are bitching about them as well.. it's just really bugging me when people are worried about an image in a forum .. I didn't mean it as an attack on Avatar, just wanted to show him how irrelavant it is.. We didn't have ANY images at one time.. I only added them because I thought everyone would like them.

PS: I MAY just go back to just stars... that way, everyone will quit worrying about getting a special new image.. hey--it'll speed up loading times!

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 10-07-2001, 01:15 AM   #43
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Sorry Bahamut, I just didn't like the fact that you have your judgement ready when you know nothing about me. I can voice my opinion without being called burnt out, right? I know you were probably just concerned - thanks but no thanks

your reaction is a reflection of your character

to that same post, you are the ONLY one reacted offensively. I am not saying it good or bad, just a fact. it is only nature to think you are stressed

hell, you might go ape shit after reading my post and calling me "give judgement to quick" or "ignorance" or "naive". on the other hand, maybe not

I don't know whats the problem with you, and I don't think you would tell me. I am just telling you that you are: way too sensitive

this is my last post to you on this matter, expect furthur no responds from me
Old 10-07-2001, 01:15 AM   #44
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

It's not just Avatar.. a few others are bitching about them as well.. it's just really bugging me when people are worried about an image in a forum .. I didn't mean it as an attack on Avatar, just wanted to show him how irrelavant it is.. We didn't have ANY images at one time.. I only added them because I thought everyone would like them.

PS: I MAY just go back to just stars... that way, everyone will quit worrying about getting a special new image.. hey--it'll speed up loading times!

Amen!!! I like the avatars, but I like faster load times even better.

Old 10-07-2001, 04:32 PM   #45
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

No comment..

------------------
Old 10-07-2001, 04:36 PM   #46
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
your reaction is a reflection of your character

to that same post, you are the ONLY one reacted offensively.

Maybe that's because it was directed at ME?
I'm sorry, but you just have no business responding to something that a. doesn't involve you in any way and b. for which I'd already apologised.
Now will you please stop making judgements about my character??? That's just bloody hurtful! You don't even know me!

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 10-07-2001).]
Old 10-07-2001, 04:41 PM   #47
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Awww.. see? All this complaining and we may lose our avatars altogether! GRRRRRRRRR

CrankyCloud

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-07-2001, 04:43 PM   #48
Lord Shield

Are you being deliberately sadistic, 250? You make assumptions about her and then roll off the fact she's obviously upset

Quite frankly, I'm disgusted with that last post of yours - I hope you know she was crying because of it you asshole!

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 10-07-2001, 04:43 PM   #49
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Maybe that's because it was directed at ME?
I'm sorry, but you just have no business responding to something that a. doesn't involve you in any way and b. for which I'd already apologised.
Now will you please stop making judgements about my character??? That's just bloody hurtful! You don't even know me!
Quite true! I think Bahmut was genuinely concerned but 250 is like 250
Nothing new there Mel... no need to get worked up!

------------------
Old 10-07-2001, 04:47 PM   #50
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Awww.. see? All this complaining and we may lose our avatars altogether! GRRRRRRRRR

CrankyCloud

I wish we would! Maybe everyone would go back to normal and all this infighting would cease. Oh, excuse me, I forgot...this IS normal.

-An even crankier Sazerac.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Sazerac (edited 10-07-2001).]