Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-27-2001, 07:03 PM   #41
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, what did I do on my summer vacation? Oh, no, that wasn't the question was it. Well, the first week I actually got some work done at work as opposed to posting on the forum. Last week, I spent the entire week unplanned and unexpectedly in the hospital. This week I have gotten some real work done at work.

Thanks, Moiraine, for the special welcome, I am getting closer to 100% every day. And I want to thank everybody that posted on Stealthy's Site with the get well soon wishes. Meant alot to me when I finally got home and read them.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (found what I was waiting for)
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM

Old 04-27-2001, 07:26 PM   #42
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by John D Harris:
Ladyzekke,
I wish I had done it that way, that beats a gunney sack. Two jobs off the honey-do list at once.

[This message has been edited by John D Harris (edited 04-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by John D Harris (edited 04-27-2001).]
HAHA! Mr. Harris, just look at those two edit lines you've got there! Makes one wonder what you were originally going to say! Funny!

------------------
Old 04-27-2001, 09:29 PM   #43
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

I caught up on grading all of those papers that I had stacked on one side of my desk. In the evenings I managed to finish IWD and HOW.
I eventually e-mailed Cloudy and found Stealthy's board.

Tried to stay out of trouble on another board, but I think I failed. Not crash and burn sort of failed, but big misunderstanding sort of failed. And I found myself welcomed at The-Elysium -- although things move much slower there than here.

I used the same log in name everywhere I went, so some of you might have seen me around. Glad to be home though.

I didn't wash any cats lately, but I did get to mop the floor

------------------
Most Subtle Official Straightman of the Laughing Hyenas -- Grammarian Brigade.
Old 04-27-2001, 10:04 PM   #44
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Well, I spent the last 2 weeks fielding emails from puzzled and distraught Ironworkers, and trying to keep people updated on what was going on. I also had a major product re-launch to manage at work and of course I've been pubbing, clubbing, using alcohol to erase my problems

I've also been keeping an inquisitive and voyeuristic eye on some fellow members who have been traversing the net going to various forums (the Elysium being one of them - I won't mention the other).

It's great to be back!

------------------
Old 04-27-2001, 10:08 PM   #45
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Well, I spent the last 2 weeks fielding emails from puzzled and distraught Ironworkers, and trying to keep people updated on what was going on. I also had a major product re-launch to manage at work and of course I've been pubbing, clubbing, using alcohol to erase my problems

I've also been keeping an inquisitive and voyeuristic eye on some fellow members who have been traversing the net going to various forums (the Elysium being one of them - I won't mention the other).

It's great to be back!

For once it wasn't CloudDrifter you had to watch! LOL... But she's baaaack!

The Eye of the Hurricane is approaching...

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-27-2001, 10:12 PM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Father Bronze:
I caught up on grading all of those papers that I had stacked on one side of my desk. In the evenings I managed to finish IWD and HOW.
I eventually e-mailed Cloudy and found Stealthy's board.

Tried to stay out of trouble on another board, but I think I failed. Not crash and burn sort of failed, but big misunderstanding sort of failed. And I found myself welcomed at The-Elysium -- although things move much slower there than here.

I used the same log in name everywhere I went, so some of you might have seen me around. Glad to be home though.

I didn't wash any cats lately, but I did get to mop the floor

Glad to see you here! Wish I'd had your addy, I'd have got to you sooner! I am glad so many of the Ironworks folk felt they could contact me. I hope it helped ease the workload for Ziroc and the moderators- mostly it was BG2 people that came to me, so I hope it helped Memnoch a bit too. Er, don't tell him I said that...you'll ruin my rep.. and what else will he pick on me for? LOL

Cloudy
Ziroc's Central Receiving

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-28-2001, 09:56 AM   #47
Moni

I spent the last two weeks planting my rose bush (woohoo! a whole ten minutes LOL), finishing up yard work and getting some new plants potted to add some color to an otherwise drab front porch. I don't know what the plants are called but Rex's mother gave me a pink one for my birthday and later a cutting from the red one she has. I got a white one and a yellow one from a neighbor lady (they are all the same kind of plant). Its starting to look alive out there.

Otherwise, I ate, slept, tended all the animals, whined over the temporary loss of the forum and related a few telling life tales at the yahoo club where we hung out while the forum was in limbo. All in all I stayed pretty busy. I even bought and hung a pretty new spice rack in the kitchen. Wooden with glass doors and a decorative bonnet, it really adds life to the kitchen which only had a clock on the wall LOL

It is nice to see the forum back up and nice to see all of you here too!

Moni

Old 04-28-2001, 10:22 AM   #48
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I got in trouble at TeamBG for asking what was going on here. I had to apologize to Ken, AGAIN, and then avoid posting for a while. Thanks to Epona, I think, for filling me in. Welcome back to WWW, Ironworks.

------------------
"...and that's the
bottom line, 'cause Robert the Bard says so!"
Robert the Bard TLH
Old 04-28-2001, 10:54 AM   #49
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

well... played bg2 again.

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 04-28-2001, 03:03 PM   #50
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
HAHA! Mr. Harris, just look at those two edit lines you've got there! Makes one wonder what you were originally going to say! Funny!

I was goning to say that a gunney sack works best if you through in a couple of bricks (I didn't say that it must have been my EVIL TWIN)