Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2004, 04:35 PM   #121
dplax
Jack Burton

I just added my pic to the album. BTW an update is long overdue IMO to the list.

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 05:14 PM   #122
Melusine
Dracolisk

I think you're absolutely right. So why don't you go ahead and do it? Since member pics got deleted the entire index will need to be redone and that is sort of a lot of work. I don't have time for it, as I already said before, and I also said I will do it as soon as I do have time. If that's not good enough then I'm very sorry - you'll have to do it yourself. I am simply a volunteer, I'm co-managing Stealthy's, uploading and resizing people's pics, creating and updating the index because I think it's a nice thing to have an album like this. If my school, jobs, friends and family take up most of my time, like they do now, it's gonna have to wait.
Old 10-17-2004, 05:16 PM   #123
dplax
Jack Burton

I'm sorry if you took that personally Mel. My comment was in no way meant to be directed at you.

Old 10-17-2004, 05:45 PM   #124
Melusine
Dracolisk

No worries, I didn't take it personally. Sheesh, what the **** is up with people today?? Can't everybody just lighten up, take a chill pill, and stop being so damn negative?? I'll start.
Dplax, you silly person, I am responding because I am the person who traditionally updates the Index! [img]graemlins/doh.gif[/img] If your post wasn't directed at me then at who was it? Who did you think updated the thing? Maybe people think leprechauns or goblins did it, but it's just me, and sometimes Larry and the Genieboy who I admit does look a bit like a goblin. So anyway, if someone says the index must be updated, I respond because I normally do that job. And I meant what I said - if you think it should be updated, why don't you do it? If you're too busy then you shouldn't, but it's a job anyone who has the time and inclination can do. I understand if you don't feel like it cause I really don't either, but in that case we will all need to exercise some patience until a volunteer is willing to spend his or her time on it.
And I actually was planning on living up to my promise sometime next week - it's just that my two jobs, choir practise, full time study and several other obligations really didn't leave me much free time or energy. Hence the above explanation.

[ 10-17-2004, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Melusine ]
Old 10-17-2004, 05:56 PM   #125
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Sounds rational. But if I were you dplax, I'd still look over my shoulder when going out at night.
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 06:00 PM   #126
dplax
Jack Burton

Actually I am making an updated list now. Already on page 23. I might get it done this night, maybe tomorrow.

And Melusine since I do not know you well I thought you took offence at what I wrote and I apologized because of that. I assure you nothing is wrong with me.

I know you are the one who updates the index so no worries about that.

If I get the index done I'll have to pm it to you I guess so that you can update then, right?

EDIT: Dreamer: ROFL at your post.

[ 10-17-2004, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]

Old 10-17-2004, 06:48 PM   #127
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Maybe people think leprechauns or goblins did it, but it's just me, and sometimes Larry and the Genieboy who I admit does look a bit like a goblin.
Thought gnomes did it...

... leprechauns would never do that.
Old 10-17-2004, 06:51 PM   #128
Melusine
Dracolisk

That's awesome Dplax! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] You don't HAVE to get it done all the way though, just send whatever you can be bothered to do/have time to do and I can do a part as well, save us both some work. Oh and yeah PM is fine, don't use the email address in my profile as it's not active anymore, I think.

Oh and I don't take offense that easily. Just because I am outspoken about what I think and what I like and don't like doesn't mean I bear grudges or lie awake at night thinking about perceived offenses of people I've never met before. The only reason I responded is because you said you weren't talking to me and I wondered whom you meant then.
Old 10-17-2004, 06:53 PM   #129
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
Sounds rational. But if I were you dplax, I'd still look over my shoulder when going out at night.
So he can bump into trees and lampposts and get himself a nice concussion or some colourful bruises... sound advice dude.
Melusine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 07:01 PM   #130
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
So he can bump into trees and lampposts and get himself a nice concussion or some colourful bruises... sound advice dude. [/QUOTE]Hey, it's worth it if he can get the painkillers, that stuff works wonders
Gangrell is offline   Reply With Quote