Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2004, 09:22 PM   #21
Sythe
Ra

My friends use to do it a lot in class. When the teacher had her back turn people quickily shot wasps at each other. And we covered our laughter whenever a wasp hit someone especially on the face or something. I would have lost an eye to a wasp if I was not wearing my glasses.

Don't get caught Someguy!
Old 05-06-2004, 09:30 PM   #22
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

I'm glad my class in highschool is pass that point. Police come in for rubber bands, totally understandable! I mean, how could those not put someone in mortal danger? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I remember back in middle school, we didn't really throw paper wads, but what we did was sharpen our pencils and throw them up at the foam ceiling to see if they could stick up there. It was always hard trying to get them up in those higher ceilings, but rubber bands are good for that

Teachers had kittens when they saw the collection up there, good times
Old 05-06-2004, 09:35 PM   #23
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

What kind of rubber bands are you people using LOL? I'm assuming the standard weak ones that are about two inches in diameter and mostly thin. Or are yall using those heavy duty ones? We have some red ones at my work that are about as heavy duty as you can get, but they are specially ordered from a rubber company, and I never see them sold in any stores.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 05-06-2004, 10:00 PM   #24
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Who needs wasps when you've got the whole hive? [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img]
Old 05-06-2004, 10:09 PM   #25
steveum
Dungeon Master

Lol I think that paper thing we call them wasps at our school but this was like 2 or so years ago. I guess its one of those fads but it was fun and the best part those things hurt like hell and all ya need was a falded piece of paper and some rubber bands..

-----(Helpful Hint)we had a suspension expulsion on site for the possesion of the rubber bands. The reason for that me and my freinds came up with the brilliant idea of using old magic/and or pokemon cards folded tight, and those small modleing rubber bands(the real thick ones)

lets just say alot of kids were going home and 2 kids were expelled due to stray shots stking the teacher at least i think they didnt mean to hit the faculty. [img]tongue.gif[/img] we all know right they were the douchebag teachers in the building too.

(Warning)Leave huge welts if done right.Dont use them at school to exxess youl get them banned!lol have fun [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2004, 03:26 AM   #26
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

er... in High School, those paper wads and all... weren't given any attention. What we used before was a straw with a paper lodged in our mouths and then shoot away. Hehehe and yeah we wouldn't get expelled.

What on earth is that school thinking?? Surprising really...
Old 05-07-2004, 06:03 AM   #27
The Hierophant

My God! You actually FIRE those paper wads?! [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] I've heard legends about truly badass pupils firing spit wads at each other, but I always dismissed them as mere boastful fable! But to hear that the legends are true! It shakes my faith in humanity to the core! What is the next stop on your journey to the dark side Someguy? Smoking and drinking? Does your depravity know no BOUNDS???? [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2004, 07:57 AM   #28
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Bad Mr. Hierophant! You mock the poor young whippersnapper. How will his faith in the maturity of adults be shaken by this? And smoking and drinking? Don't even mention these temptations of the devil, they are truly evil!

Who's up for a beer?

Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 05-07-2004, 08:26 AM   #29
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Bad Mr. Hierophant! You mock the poor young whippersnapper. How will his faith in the maturity of adults be shaken by this? And smoking and drinking? Don't even mention these temptations of the devil, they are truly evil!

Who's up for a beer?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ... Oops... did I say that out loud?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-07-2004, 08:35 AM   #30
The Hierophant

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Who's up for a beer?

Tempt the lamb not ye foul spawn of SATAN!!! [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]