Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-16-2001, 09:50 PM   #1
Madhatter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

where do I go??
I just keep going around in circles can anyone help
I would also like to thank everybody for helping me with all of my questions.
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2001, 09:58 PM   #2
slug
Manshoon

the elevator puzzle is a b***h. i need to learn how to post that link to the walk-throughs. i can't remember all the left right up down of that dungeon. i do know that you need to activate one of the elevators with a (key or a button).
sheesh i have been more helpful, i hope this helps though.

here is a tip. look at the big map very often, up and down. it is the only way to avoid the walk-thru.
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2001, 10:01 PM   #3
slug
Manshoon

another tip: use the flag feature of the map to mark places like exits and special rooms. it will help you not to go in circles.
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2001, 10:15 PM   #4
Moni

http://www.volberding.com/Whints/

Go to text walkthroughs and or graphic walkthroughs.

I was clueless throughout this whole area, LOL...having to rely on memory to get out of where I had been before and where I had not!

The only real hint I can offer you is not to kill The Serpent Master until you answer his questions ("Yes" and "None") and get a key from him. The key opens up the treasue room near where you fought the Naga and gets you to Elyssia and the Masque of Death (The BEST fight of the game!)

The treasure room has The Tome of Fire in it in case you are collecting them for ascending to Zenmaster.

: )
Moni
Old 03-17-2001, 05:51 AM   #5
Elliecat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I remember going round in circles for ages - until I realised I hadn't picked up the key the master had dropped!! duh ........
Elliecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2001, 10:06 AM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Not sure if this will be helpful but this strategy made my last trip through the lift maze very simple - I used reverse logic. You start in the NW room and want to get to the southwest room - so I'd just head in the direction that was most opposite (and possible) from the given goal. Retracing steps to get to the chute was easy too.

SLUG - Read the FAQ file - button is in the upper right hand of page - it tells you everything about using the UBB codes!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2001, 10:14 AM   #7
meow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Wait??? The Serpetn Keeper is supposed to chat with you? No matter what I answered he got upset and attacked me (She's Dead REALLY stes him off). Is the patch supposed to fix this or am I wearing something that he doesn't like.

And no I do not mean White pants after November first.
meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2001, 01:03 PM   #8
carg
The Magister

Meow, what was the Presence of the character talking?
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2001, 01:48 PM   #9
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Don't know if presense would have made that much difference here. I never concentrated on raising that significantly for any of my characters and we've always been able to talk to the Serpent Master. I think your answers are the important bit.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote