Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2002, 03:07 PM   #81
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Bwahahahah! I've gotten farther than Galadria! Gotta love PS:T [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yeah, Neb, but when did you start? I didn't really until this month. I started for the first time in January, I think, but never got past the Hive and Fedex quests. I even got killed by a Starved Dog Thug, and didn't find Dak'Kon until this time.[/QUOTE]I started thursday or friday [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2002, 03:14 PM   #82
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Hey maybe you should start a 'doctor's office' thread in GD, Galadria
Evenin' all, anybody know anything about french verbs? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2002, 03:15 PM   #83
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ugh.... I really cannot be bothered to do this mathematical investigation... oh well, I've got the part I have to do now out of the way, but it's still looming ahead for when I get there...
Well, how are you all??? Not too bad I hope.
*Gives Galadria a Caffeine shot so she can overtake Neb.*
Old 04-15-2002, 03:18 PM   #84
Talthyr Malkaviel

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
Evenin' all, anybody know anything about french verbs? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
A bit, that's the main language I'm learning at school... if only someone like Moiraine was here!
What's the problem then Regin??
And P.S... Ankh-Morpok- We have an orangutan. Wanted to say that for ages.
Old 04-15-2002, 03:21 PM   #85
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Hi, all, just got back from buffing my chars in PS: T. Not bad, eight worms and a 2 Trelon, one with a silver bracelet. (eyes gleam with greed) Lotta silver bracelets to afford the Hammer of Comminution. Leveled Fall-From-Grace and Dak'Kon. Hi, Jerome. You and Lioness were busy little lads 'n' laddies yesterday, weren't you?
EDIT: Hi, Talthy, I didn't see your post.
There's a nice we bug for unlimited exp, if you're really patient.

LOL, we were, but we scared half tha cafe away in doing so. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2002, 03:26 PM   #86
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
A bit, that's the main language I'm learning at school... if only someone like Moiraine was here!
What's the problem then Regin??
And P.S... Ankh-Morpok- We have an orangutan. Wanted to say that for ages.
[/QUOTE]*walks in gracefully with a boom-box playing the "imperial march" from Star Wars...shuts it off as he sits down*
LOL I bet you're very satisfied then
And the problem with french is I don't understand a thing..
God, I could use every help I can get [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm taking an evening-course and I've just recieved my first home assignement...
I didn't recognize half of these things
Old 04-15-2002, 03:31 PM   #87
Talthyr Malkaviel

Hmmm, can you be any more specific???
Otherwise I can't be of much help
Old 04-15-2002, 03:33 PM   #88
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Afternoon, all. Happy lunch hour. Uss, I don't think you are a jerk, in fact I rather like you, but you have got to remember that this is Ziroc's place, and his rules. And I happen to agree with them. I am sure you know what can happen if the moderators didn't crack down on that kind of thing. Take the late, unlamented BG Dungeon Tavern, where I lurked a couple of times, and, believe me, it wasn't fit for a lady, or a gentleman, either. Or, the current Bioware boards. Now, just calm down, and we'll talk PS: T.(hugs) I got dissed on the Black Isle boards for posting that I was buffing my chars in Under-Sigil. They thought tht you should go through weaker, to be more macho, I guess. The main reason that I am doing it, though, is to build my Nameless' Int and Wis but keep his Str, Dex, and Con. I don't want to be a wimpy mage, not in that place.
thank you for being reasonable [img]smile.gif[/img] . i know the rules, and i just wrote 1 small cursing word. i dont think Ziroc would mind that. ok, i wont curse anymore. though it will be strange going on like this. already my tongue is iching [img]smile.gif[/img] .ok, lets chat Ps:T now. galadria, if you would have went to the maze in the same condition i did, you would have a VERY hard time getting out of a prison with guards that know how to kill(i wont spoil you about that anymore [img]smile.gif[/img] ). hey, werent you a fighter? what stats do you have? remember that if you increase stats from 9 up to 12, it will have minor changes, if any.
if youre a fighter, i suggest you buff up your str up to 19. increasing from 18 to 19 does big changes(str18=hit:+1,dmg:+2, str19=hit:+3,dmg:+7, if you didn`t know) so that means that you should increase it to 18, use a str tatoo to make it 19(you don`t even have to do the 18/?? part). dex: unless youre trying to be a thief(which would be a bad move), it is the most unuseful stat. +1 to AC at 16 dex is too small of a bonus to make it profitable. chr: i think if you have an int of 19 or more, it is useless(correct me if im wrong). i don`t know how it affects the game, but it has proven useless to me so far.

too bad that you can`t rest almost anywhere in this game. that lowers the use of mages. and this might be wierd, but in Ps:T, my mage was useless. those low level spells sure are weak compared to a hit from Dak`kon. The Nameless One in my game was only useful at talking.

you dont have to worry about me doing anything to ladyblue anymore. i wont look at you all the same way, because of what all of you said.

lady blue, do you want to talk about something that has a meaning? if so, lets talk Diablo 2. which was your favourite class? mine was Necromancer, but if LoD counts, then Druid.
Old 04-15-2002, 03:41 PM   #89
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Hmmm, can you be any more specific???
Otherwise I can't be of much help
To tell ya the truth, I'm too tired to think about it in english [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'll just ask my room-mate, I just wanted to whine a bit
Old 04-15-2002, 03:49 PM   #90
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:]uss, we don't think you're a jerk. [img]smile.gif[/img] Chill. Just leave LB alone when she asks you too and be courteeous.
QB]
actually, i dont remember LB asking me to stop. if i would have read that part, i would have stopped doing that. but ofcourse, nobody belives me.
lioness, do you have an uss hating cult? i mean that does IW have a chat room, that is based on hating me, but youre all hiding me from it. if it would have, you would be its leader because i once said him/her about you. oh my god youre obsessed of hating me!
ok, i could *maybe* be wrong about this.. but thats one heck of a small chance