Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-08-2001, 06:48 PM   #1
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

This is a game inspired by a movie. I think it was called "Eleven degrees of connection". edit -nope, it was called six degrees of connection!

I post some details about me and there is a connection between the next poster and me - they state the connection and post somethings about them. The next person has to connect to the person who connected to me, then someone has to connect to them and so on.

You can't use posting on the same boards or playing in the same game as a connection - too easy.

Some things about me

I am a New Zealander and I now live in England, so I am an immigrant. I am interested in history and archeology. I sing and play guitar - traditional Celtic music, folk music and blues. I write stories, poetry and songs. My favourite place in the whole world is the West Coast of Ireland. I love giving massages and hugs to worthy recipients. I am pretty much a hippy, and an outrageous flirt

OK who is connected - and DONT always give exactly the same information. Give whatever you feel like giving!

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk

[This message has been edited by kiwidoc (edited 06-08-2001).]
Old 06-08-2001, 06:52 PM   #2
Lord Shield

I too do massages/hugs/flirt, as well as hypnosis
My grandmother was an immigrant from Russia during civil war - my grandfather immigrant from France when the Du Ponts were chased out (criminals) - most went to Malta
I have several martial art styles under my hat, and am the office clown. I have a black g/f who i love very much, named Agnes. My own name is Adam
next player

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-08-2001, 06:52 PM   #3
BladeMaster

I love Celtic music also. I also love to draw. Work on models. Read alot of Fantasy and SciFi books. I also love horseback riding.

------------------
Do you TIRE of MORTAL LIFE so much that you SEEK to end it at the HANDS of

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-08-2001, 06:59 PM   #4
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

"Six Degrees of Separation?" - http://us.imdb.com/Title?0108149

I am a IT manager working with the County of Los Angeles, originally hailing from Baltimore, MD. I am an Orioles fan, love swimming, reading, target shooting (handgun and rifle), pets (dogs moreso than cats), camping and fishing. I am an immigrant to California, tho I plan to return to the East Coast soon. I provide computer consulting services, as well as building and repairing PC's and peripherals. I also install and maintain network environments.

"there's a new batch of information for the round file"

------------------
DawnChaser aka Thanatos (Dispositioner of Souls)

Old 06-08-2001, 07:04 PM   #5
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

I like Celtic music and a close friend of mine married a Kiwi....that close enough?

------------------
Regards

Mouse
Old 06-08-2001, 07:51 PM   #6
Lavindathar
Harper

I have a connection with you in that I play guitar,live in England and like Ireland.

What part of our fair nation do you grace your presence with?

------------------
Old 06-08-2001, 08:27 PM   #7
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

Shall I explain again .. Lord Sheild explained his connection to me, and then gave smome detsails about him. The next poster was supposed to explain his/her connection to LORD SHEILD - not me!

Could the next person to jpoin ther gam eplease explain their connection to Sheildy babes, and then give some info on them sleves. The next person has to explain thier connection to THAT poster and so on.

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk
Old 06-08-2001, 08:29 PM   #8
BladeMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by kiwidoc:
Shall I explain again .. Lord Sheild explained his connection to me, and then gave smome detsails about him. The next poster was supposed to explain his/her connection to LORD SHEILD - not me!

Could the next person to jpoin ther gam eplease explain their connection to Sheildy babes, and then give some info on them sleves. The next person has to explain thier connection to THAT poster and so on.

If you look at the time Mine and Lord Shield's posts were posted at. You will see that they where posted at the sametime.

------------------
Do you TIRE of MORTAL LIFE so much that you SEEK to end it at the HANDS of

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet