Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2001, 07:04 PM   #41
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Er...gee, why didn't you borrow my AK47 and other fine line of assault weapons?

Cloudy

Cloudarmourer, if the above is true, you don't need talent or an agent, just ammunition.......

------------------
Regards

Mouse
Old 05-25-2001, 07:09 PM   #42
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Cloudarmourer, if the above is true, you don't need talent or an agent, just ammunition.......

Teehee! Nah...Z's a sucker for the soft touch *giggle* I'll save the heavy duty stuff for Ken...teehee

CloudGiggler

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-25-2001, 07:10 PM   #43
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi Cloudy,

Lets see, I did the half circle cruise thing to get a few photo's and some layout perspective. Had some lunch in a great restraunt (the name of which escapes me - near a square up about 16th street I think), got a taxi to the Park - about 76th I think - Stawberry fields. Strolled all the way from there to Battery park. The line was a bit too long for the statue ferry, so we walked back and got in the queue for the Empire State Building. Bought myself a few trinkets and the second Robin Hobbs Liveship novel for the plane trips, and had dinner at another place (they were shooting a movie outside it) back on 44th. That just about sums it up - never got to tast an authentic NY Pepperoni Pizza, but did have the NY steak (and after 2 weeks of eating chicken in Jamaica, that was delicious). My friends live up at Pinceton NJ, so it was about an hour and a quarter drive back home.

Hey, it's my 200th post!!! (that is if you don't count the 350 that got wiped when the WW forum got archived) - a long way to go to catch you Cloudspammer

Cheers

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 05-25-2001, 07:16 PM   #44
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Davros!

I really am pleased your trip was good! Never been in the Empire State Bldg myself! Trinkets? LOL Hope they were better than the ones that bought Manahttan in the first place!

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-25-2001, 07:31 PM   #45
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Fljotsdale! I really LOVE the colors in your sig! How the heck did you do that?!

Cloudy

------------------

Lord of the Screen Shot
Get My IronWorks Winamp skin
Old 05-25-2001, 08:13 PM   #46
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Fljotsdale! I really LOVE the colors in your sig! How the heck did you do that?!

Cloudy

I didn't! A couple of the guys did it for me! Slackerboy was one of them - and Sylent was the other. They BOTH worked very hard to get it right for me, but Slackerboy was the one who finally got it. I think the codes were not working as they should be and they really had to work on it. I am SO grateful to them!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fljotsdale (edited 05-25-2001).]
Old 05-25-2001, 08:37 PM   #47
Moni

Well I am popping in for the firsttime today...reading a few posts here and there...looks like I missed a bad day at Ironworks...good cause I have been causing myself accidental physical injury (LOL) and to get mad at flamers would have had me in tears typing!

Congrats to you guys who have been added as moderators to this board, round the clock security will be a definite plus!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 09:29 PM   #48
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Now tell me, then...If you say there is 24 hour support,
*Who will be on at what time?
*Will the times overlap?
*Are there gaps in the time?

Let us know where there might not be a Moderator on board, and who can we reach by e-mail...incase of an emergency.
Please.

------------------

Larry, a loyal guardian of the OHF, and devoted member of the Ironworks
Old 05-25-2001, 09:38 PM   #49
BladeMaster

What did you do Moni.

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 11:40 PM   #50
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Now tell me, then...If you say there is 24 hour support,
*Who will be on at what time?
*Will the times overlap?
*Are there gaps in the time?

Let us know where there might not be a Moderator on board, and who can we reach by e-mail...incase of an emergency.
Please.

Generally, Larry, I'm available M-F from 9:30 a.m. to 12 midnight Forum Time, (sporadically, I do work, LOL! ) and on weekends in the afternoons and evenings by Forum time.

I will do my best to check on a regular basis.