Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2002, 12:54 PM   #1
Mazer Racham
Welcomed New User

Hello everyone,

I can only find one of the crystals in the crypt needed to raise the stairs to obtain the jindols. I believe the first crystal was on the ghost of Rumphy (is this right?) but I cannot find the second crystal.

I have searched the crypt forever but cant find any wizard and warrior ghosts. I have read the walthrough but that doesnt help. Any ideas on what I did wrong?

Did I not pick it up and it disappeared? Any help would be great!
Mazer Racham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2002, 04:18 PM   #2
Arvon
Unicorn

If I'm understanding you, yoiuu have been to the tombs near the stouts' place. The crystal is near the grate to the west of the Stouts place, under water and on the other side. Just swim down and get it. Look at the maps.

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Arvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2002, 05:49 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Mazer!!!

The two ghosts which you fight are located quite close to one another and are off to the east of the area in which you find Rumphy. While it is actually possible to go both paths (warrior and wizard) you only need one crystal.

If you are still confused as to where you need to be: Look here:
http://www.volberding.com/WHints/index.html

Wyv
Old 01-12-2002, 06:42 PM   #4
Mazer Racham
Welcomed New User

Thank you both for your help.

Wyvern,

I have just proved by newbie-ness. I had one jindol and opened the left gate. I saw the other closed gate right after it and assumed I need the other crystal to open that one. Little did I see the lever to open that door right before my eyes! I must be a member of the brain doner guild.

Thank you again peoples and happy playing!!!
Mazer Racham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2002, 11:53 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Mazer -

LOL!!

The crypt is really the "learning" dungeon where you really learn to look for those levers that will be through out the rest of the game! We all missed them when we first began playing so you are in excellent company!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote