Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-03-2001, 06:14 PM   #131
Stealthy

I kinda liked the vampire, but I guess I will go with the flow, anything for the ladies Here are some other sigs I am considering:

OK maybe not the second one

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!
Old 03-03-2001, 06:33 PM   #132
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

StealthLove - That first one isn't bad. Not quite so hideous as the other vampire! What do YOU think? Do you like that one?

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 06:43 PM   #133
Stealthy

Hi LadyWendyDarling, I was just about to send you an e-mail! I liked the bog-eyed vampire, as I thought it was funny, but my favourite is the stealthy skeleton by far. I can't remember which site I got it from, so I can't go back and look for other similar ones. I thought I had bookmarked it, but hadn't

------------------

Old 03-03-2001, 06:44 PM   #134
Epona
Zartan

Stealthy, I LOVE the first one - really sinister with piercing eyes! I liked the vampire until LZ pointed out that its head pulsated - gross!!

BTW, have you seen the tattoo pics that have been posted on Bilqis' Testing Signature Thread? I was wondering if you would mind having a page on your site for them ??? Pretty please, flutter of eyelashes???

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Old 03-03-2001, 06:52 PM   #135
Ladyzekke

Alrighty I'll check out your e-mail in a sec. Yes, I really like the sneaky skeleton too (your sentence beneath is hilarious)! I was thinking you didn't like it though since you starting asking about others here on this thread. What's up with that? BTW, do you know if the old gifs work the same way here on the new board? I haven't tried it yet. I miss my skipping sheep!

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 07:08 PM   #136
Stealthy

Epona, you DO have a dark mind But I like that Ok, tatoos it is, but only if they are in lewd positions and I get to edit the photo

LadyWendyDarling, urm, I haven't written the e-mail yet, as I am trying to spam my way to a blue star. Promise I will send it after I am full up. As for the sheep Guess so!
Now don't fall asleep on me will you?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Stealthy (edited 03-03-2001).]
Old 03-03-2001, 07:55 PM   #137
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey steathy, try right clicking on the pic. Should let you bookmark the site that it pulls from. Plus, check out your account. That should have the site in it too. Just a thought . . .

BK

------------------
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Old 03-03-2001, 08:19 PM   #138
Ladyzekke

StealthLove - I'm back. Still here? Couldn't get on for a bit for some reason. Whined on your spam central (had nowhere to go!) Think it might have been my computer. Eventually had to give it a bit of downtime and then turn it back on. Seems OK now. Oh, and umm, seems there was a challenge to you on another thread.

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 08:26 PM   #139
Gray Mage
Banned User

Is it snow yet...did you go shopping?!?!

------------------

Feel My Power
Old 03-03-2001, 08:32 PM   #140
Stealthy

Hi BK, I host the sig myself now, so I can't do that

LadyWendy is back, hooray. Just replied on another thread to you, when I saw your return. I have spent all that time you have been off trying to find you .
Challenge ME, who dares? Has he never seen an angry man in a kilt? He's even scarier without one

------------------