Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2001, 02:31 PM   #61
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

When i joined in April (i suppose its april cause rikard says so, i really cant remember) we werent too much people. We only had the BG1 and the TotSC forums, there was no BG2 (we asked Ziroc to create it ), im not sure if there was a IWD forum, no polls, no GD...
Rikard, Azreall, the wise Moggl, Mirror, Petrarcus Ap Bhaal (where is he ??), Stred, Opus (wazzup with him finally rikard ?), our Larry , Loser (yes that was his nick, a russian guy) and me were the main posters. We were members of the first OHF, but the summer took away most of the people, and only Larry, Rikard and me remained.
Ahh, old times when we thought that Ziroc was going to kick us off the forum for spammin threads with 25 replies in the TotSC forum .

(this was Moggl´s signature. BTW Ziroc, where was he from ?? In his profile said Beregost )

------------------
"Let my spells do the dirty work" Ertai, High Sorceror of the Holy Flame
Old 04-10-2001, 02:44 PM   #62
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by sylent:
There is nothing wrong with Youth, At least I don't think there is.
Yes, he's a very good producer. I loved Crowded Houses "Private Universe".
....er...that's who you meant didn't you?

------------------
O.K..... what do I do now? Goo goo goo choo?

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 04-10-2001, 02:44 PM   #63
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Ertai_OHF:
When i joined in April (i suppose its april cause rikard says so, i really cant remember) we werent too much people. We only had the BG1 and the TotSC forums, there was no BG2 (we asked Ziroc to create it ), im not sure if there was a IWD forum, no polls, no GD...
Rikard, Azreall, the wise Moggl, Mirror, Petrarcus Ap Bhaal (where is he ??), Stred, Opus (wazzup with him finally rikard ?), our Larry , Loser (yes that was his nick, a russian guy) and me were the main posters. We were members of the first OHF, but the summer took away most of the people, and only Larry, Rikard and me remained.
Ahh, old times when we thought that Ziroc was going to kick us off the forum for spammin threads with 25 replies in the TotSC forum .

(this was Moggl´s signature. BTW Ziroc, where was he from ?? In his profile said Beregost )

Germany i think

------------------

Old 04-10-2001, 03:31 PM   #64
Aurican
Elminster

I started coming here in October or so but didn't register until November. I used to go by the name Khellendros. Does that still count as being a senior member?

------------------
Can an elf get a break anywhere these days?
Old 04-10-2001, 04:28 PM   #65
Melusine
Dracolisk

Oh you are Khellendros! I remember that name

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 04-10-2001, 10:27 PM   #66
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Sounds like it was tough times back then for you ertai.

I actually saw Petricus ap baal (or whatever), on the BGchronicles forum. He posted there a bit, but I never saw him on this forum.

I didn't know you had been around so long Aurican. I guess that you are indeed a senior member.

I do not regard myself as an authority on senior figures, I was just wondering when everyone had joined. On the old forum that is.

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Thief of the OHF
Old 04-10-2001, 10:45 PM   #67
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Aurican:
I started coming here in October or so but didn't register until November. I used to go by the name Khellendros. Does that still count as being a senior member?

That means that we both came online about the same time. Hmmmm. I started "lurking" on the board in August though, but I made my first reply near the end of October. Then I didn't post til sometime near Christmas. That's cool. I wondered how many people have stayed around so long. First name I really remember was Jerome though. Just loved that Evil Smiting thread. Him and Tipsy and Asphyxiate. I remember back then that Asphyxiate had the coolest signatures. My the good old days. LOL

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 04-11-2001, 04:17 AM   #68
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Tobbin: I actually remember you from right back at the start.
You disappeared, and didn't post for a while though.
I remember the first signature I saw, of Asphyxiates, was the one of the evil looking eye. I really like your current sig though, that is cool!

I suppose the first people I remember, was Memnoch, and Armisael, probably because they answered my newbie questions.

Everyone seems to lurk a bit before they post... maybe it is arrogance and youth, but I just jumped right in, and posted my dopey questions

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Thief of the OHF

[This message has been edited by sylent (edited 04-11-2001).]
Old 04-11-2001, 06:54 AM   #69
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

i started mid november of last year... hmm... i started posting in the heat of the battle between jerome and tipsy.. a board record... tsktsk

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR