Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2000, 09:19 PM   #81
ArmageddonX
Welcomed New User

I don't know if anyone is using this thread Memnoch but what I do know is I've been eyeing this thing hoping for my turn to bump, yay!!
Old 12-15-2000, 12:40 AM   #82
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

The legacy MUST continue............
Old 12-15-2000, 06:20 AM   #83
BaatoRyan

Yo! Memnoch! Really? Where are you gonna stay? Business trip or something? Or just curious to see in person the Presidential Impeachment Trial here? Hehe... oh and by the way thanx for the support!!! Hey you all other people!!! Pray! Keep the faith!!! JOKE... hahaha!!!! Do you guys know where to find a real BG 2 editor? I mean the one really meant for the game? Any ohter links coz, teambg doesn't have it yet...

-I'm looking forward to roses, a "yes" and a kiss... I hope...
and then, I'll keep ya'al updated for all those interested, well, most of you aren't though... but please do help as stated above this paragraph.

Rinoa Lover

Old 12-15-2000, 11:27 AM   #84
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I'm in Paranaque for 5 days then I'm back in Sydney, then 24th I fly back here, back again in Sydney on 26th. Big family reunion and all that. Man I just want to say connections are SLOW here, i waited 25 mins just to get on. I saw a bit of the trial on TV what a laugh eh? BTW Baato, the Infinity Editor Pro IS what you use for BG2, and teambg have it. best thing to do to get used to it is to download the Infinity Explorer first, then have a look at some items, effects etc. eg check out Celestial Fury and see how they assigned the Stun effect to it. THEN start having a play around. It's all trial and error but you'll work it out.
Good luck with Rinoa, that's trial and error too...

Oh, and BumP
Old 12-15-2000, 01:24 PM   #85
Kaël

make you own stories wah
a katate master Wah To story or something
and i'll make my Rikard and his apprentes Kaël stories k
nice
Bumpity bumpity bump
bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy (hmm it seems not only my computer is flippin but me too)

Old 12-15-2000, 08:59 PM   #86
Armisael

Shunt.

Old 12-16-2000, 06:34 AM   #87
Godzilla
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Woehoe...I get to bump the post again...man this is cool...it's an honor to bump this famed message...
Old 12-16-2000, 09:18 AM   #88
Zertyr

Bumping here and there, Membock you silly little man!

No really, good post, helped me allot. Thanks!

Btw, you guys know how long a man can keep his breath
trying to impress a woman??

I took a shower and all this morning, but I still
smell hangover when I breathe. So there is this new
girl in economics, I am planing on sleeping in her
bed after the company christmas party, well, she does
not know it yet, but she will. Well, so I could not
breathe on her! So I stood there, talking to her
and holding my breath and trying to impress her. But
after awhile, when she wondered if blue was my natural
color.

Well, back to work!

Old 12-16-2000, 09:45 AM   #89
BaatoRyan

In Paranaque?! Man! We'll be there by the start of next year Memnoch! We're gonna transfer already! We are currently in Pasig, and yeah! The connection here is quite lame! But, it doesn't take me 25 mins. Im using Skyinet, maybe you're something diffrent. teambg already has the Infinity Editor? Ok, and thanx!!! And, Rinoa ain't trial and error!!! I changed Squall's name to mine!!! hehe... May I ask if your stay here is purely business or pleasure? frome the looks of it, it looks like you took a vaction!!! hehe

Joelle Lover

Old 12-16-2000, 09:48 AM   #90
BaatoRyan

DAMN!!! I cant see any Infinity Engine Editor at www.teambg.com!!! Help!