Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-31-2003, 06:22 PM   #1
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

When I dreamt this film I saw it done with actual footage of stem cell research being done, but I animated it because it was waaay more humane to do [img]tongue.gif[/img] That doesnt' mean its real though, and because I actually support some of the aspects of stem cell research the film itself doesnt hold any particular political view, it does, however, do something most flash films don't, which is at least try and make you think [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You can vew it on newgrounds here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=132555
Old 10-31-2003, 06:31 PM   #2
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

First and foremost, the page has...interesting...sponsors.
Secondly, I like your new sig.
Thirdly, WTF? The movie was good, interesting, but I thought you were pro stem cell research. Anyways, it's a nice shout.
Old 10-31-2003, 06:44 PM   #3
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Firstly: The sponsors are only based on the cookies of your computers history [img]tongue.gif[/img] So if you havent been to any bad sites you'll get ads from "Find your old classmates from your yearbook" advertisments [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Secondly: Yeah it's Grrr.

Thirdly: I am pro, the movie is neither pro nor anti-stem cell research.
Old 10-31-2003, 06:49 PM   #4
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Dammit! I've been made!
Actually it's my firend. He's been nagging me to open the sites. And the voices! My head is shouting! I can't stop... Wait a minute... I've deleted my cookies, internet files and history folders on my monthly sweep two days ago. Try explaining that. And no, I haven't been to any naughty sites in the past two days.