Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-17-2001, 07:40 PM   #11
Waluin

Quote:
Originally posted by Cavern Sniffer:
Please Waluin, leave the ToB stuff for the ToB forum. This is a BG2 forum.

I gave a warning, that's the best I can give ya. I can't censor myself or my arguement wouldn't have made sense. Sorry though, I'll try to watch myself

[This message has been edited by Waluin (edited 07-17-2001).]
Old 07-17-2001, 07:45 PM   #12
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Hardly a warning my friend, in the same line.....be fair. Tell me, was it a pleasant suprise for you to find that you could upgrade that sword or whatever? You have ruined that suprise for many. The best you could give was to not mention it at all. Why not just leave the ToB stuff where it belongs?
Old 07-17-2001, 07:50 PM   #13
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Hey Cavern Sniffer you think thats bad, Gwahnos spoiled me on the end of the Aerie romance, and its also my favorite romance I was spitting fire after that.

------------------
Old 07-17-2001, 07:53 PM   #14
Waluin

Quote:
Hardly a warning my friend, in the same line.....be fair. Tell me, was it a pleasant suprise for you to find that you could upgrade that sword or whatever? You have ruined that suprise for many. The best you could give was to not mention it at all. Why not just leave the ToB stuff where it belongs?
I should have given it more space dude, my bad I swear! I was simply trying to substantiate my arguement (I forgot that I had to isolate it to BG). And no, it wasn't a surprise really. It was just a matter of benign convenience. Like I said I apologize. And in terms of leaving ToB where it belongs, what the heck part of "I'll watch myself" did not not interpret? I'm serious! I'll definitely watch my motor mouth. I'll edit my previous post as well in order to alleviate the damage done.

Old 07-17-2001, 07:54 PM   #15
Waluin

Quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:
Hey Cavern Sniffer you think thats bad, Gwahnos spoiled me on the end of the Aerie romance, and its also my favorite romance I was spitting fire after that.

I've never given away a plot point EVER. Don't ever compare me to the likes of that. ESPECIALLY romances. If I do, I *heartily* make sure its labled as a spoiler far in advance of any relation to that effect. I know I have made a terrible mistake, but I refuse to relate points of plot or storyline in such a halfhazard manner. I sincerely apologize for my fumble.

Old 07-17-2001, 07:59 PM   #16
Waluin

Quote:
Sure, I know what you mean Jabidas. I had the BG2 turncoat spoiled for me and since then spoilers are a pet hate. Waluins remark added nothing to the thread whatsoever and there was no argument to make sense of.
No no, I'm sorry! My arguement was about the strength of the holy sword, and the enhancement provided making it even better. I was just happy to be talking about a favored item. I'm not sure how else to apologize. I'm sincerely at your mercy. If you wish, I will voluntarily remove myself for an amount of time of your designation. It was never my intention to offend.

Old 07-17-2001, 07:59 PM   #17
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Relax Waluin I probably phrased it wrong but it wasnt an attack on you and I know about your minor spoil already from Gamebanshee. No big thing OK I understand lots of people have been shouting at you latly so I guess you might be a little put out.

------------------
Old 07-17-2001, 08:02 PM   #18
Waluin

Quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:
Relax Waluin I probably phrased it wrong but it wasnt an attack on you and I know about your minor spoil already from Gamebanshee. No big thing OK I understand lots of people have been shouting at you latly so I guess you might be a little put out.
Well it was a thrashing I diserve, I just wish to make amends with those I may have afflicted. Thanks for your understanding though, I feel horrible for my error.
Old 07-17-2001, 08:04 PM   #19
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

LOL, no worries Waluin. I already deleted my post prior to yours arriving. Please, I know you're a decent bloke and I don't think you have "offended" anyone.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-17-2001, 08:06 PM   #20
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Its not exactly a huge error or anything just an upgraded item, hell only people who have Keldorn will make any use of it anyway. I know the item descriptions coming but I think most of the fun is going to be finding them.

------------------