Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-15-2001, 04:13 PM   #11
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Istaron:
Oh... and I thought Elminister was a real loser just because I was two levels stronger than him

oh, but Elminster IS a loser! i bet my Wizard Slayer could bring him down with just a +1 Katana and splint mail!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-15-2001, 05:36 PM   #12
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
oh, but Elminster IS a loser! i bet my Wizard Slayer could bring him down with just a +1 Katana and splint mail!

Debatable.

------------------
Old 09-15-2001, 05:51 PM   #13
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Bah! My Sorcerer could annihilate him while wearing only his boxers and armed with a butter knife! I think he'd hardly have to use a single spell to destroy Elmunchkin.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy