Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2000, 09:35 AM   #1
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

(OOC)
Didn't someone say this cloak of reflection pushes all spells back to the caster? Not for me, just electricity - or is this another item? It looks like the guy's got spell turning on, but doesn't feel like it when he's hit by a death ray

Good thing I found that book of infinite spells and got the ability for that dumb lummox Minsc to cast level 7 Spell Turning! *cheering and rejoicing*. That's a nice item.
Old 10-18-2000, 09:43 AM   #2
Tipsy McSwagger

(OOC)
My memory isn't all that good but I think the cloak that is supposed to be way unbalanced is called the Cloak of Mirrors. There could be a cloak of reflecting as well. Don't have the cheat book in front of me. You get the Cloak of Mirrors from the Kua-Toa prince.

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 10-18-2000, 09:50 AM   #3
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Aha! All is not lost. I will have my uberwarrior yet.
Old 10-18-2000, 09:53 AM   #4
Tipsy McSwagger

(OOC)
What's this book of infinite spells you speak of?

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 10-18-2000, 10:03 AM   #5
Zlinky

Must it always be me who answers you? Ignorant theives... A amge on the asylum island has it. It has a different spell on each page that anyone can cast - even a half-wit thief

Old 10-18-2000, 11:09 AM   #6
TDZHON

*****Spoils*****

There are two cloaks - one reflects electricity, the other spells. The electricity cloak is where you solve the Imp riddles. The other is in either on the prince or in the treasury. It's not the rebel prince, the nasty mean dude.

The book of infite spells is in spell hold. It is in the entrence which you can only get to once you are out. Re-enter, and hit the room on the right. You'll find it.

Old 10-18-2000, 05:04 PM   #7
Zlinky

That's not where I got the book! I got it from the cowled wizard on the isle - on his body?! Maybe it depends on how you play. Perhaps there's two - actually Ill just go check.