Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-10-2003, 05:59 PM   #1
Sythe
Ra

I have one pet and HAD one pet.

Pet I have now Cat
Namerince
Cool looking cat knew him since he were a lil kitten.

Dead Pet Goldfish
Name: Lucky
Won him in a circus loved him very much kept him in this little container filled with water one week later he died. He never was lucky.
Old 04-10-2003, 06:13 PM   #2
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

I had a lot of animals back in the day when I was a little kid, my mom would always get loads of them and it was cool too. I had 4 dogs, 27 hamsters, 7-10 fish, 1 water newt, 4 water crabs, about 12 hermet tree crabs, and a ferret named Baby Girl, cuttest little girl you ever seen. Right now, I have fish, water frogs (1 big one and an albino frog), and two others. My Blue and Gold Macaw named Pokko, has a vocabulary of about 400 words and he loves to talk to me and my family. And of course my dog Junior, he's a Schosher-Tarrier mix, he's playful too and gets really ryled up with you give him a snack. [img]graemlins/dogrun.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2003, 09:04 PM   #3
Gammit
Elminster

I have a dog named Cyrus (Gordon Setter), and a couple of fish named "I'm not dead yet #1," "I will die tomorrow," etc.
Old 04-10-2003, 09:06 PM   #4
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

I had a cat, named Whiskers, who died about 5 years ago.
I have a cat now, named Oshie, who looks just like Whiskers, which is totally coincidental. I inherited her from a friend and a week later she had a little one, which my boyfriend has, namd Abby.
Old 04-10-2003, 09:17 PM   #5
Epona
Zartan

A Senegal parrot called Jasper, and 2 budgies called Titus and Maximus.

I won't bore you with the names of all my ex-pets, but my last budgie who died a couple of years back was called Spartacus. My mum's current budgie is called Icarus. Bit of a classical theme going on! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2003, 10:21 PM   #6
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I can't count my guppies, so I just call them "The Guppies" as a whole, and My cat's name is SnApPle...
Old 04-11-2003, 12:41 AM   #7
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I have a pet cat named Taro or sometimes I call it Tigger. It got orange to brownish stripe. similar to that of a tiger.

I also have two pet dog, One is Goldie ( named after Goldie Hawn ). it's a silver fox but it's fur is gold in colour. Another dog is Ellie, it's look like a german sherpard but it's not.
Old 04-11-2003, 11:21 AM   #8
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Pets deceased:
Nutter, Spiker (Spiker died yesterday, nutter died 23rd December year before last). Both were Western Fence Spiny lizards.

Pets living:
Thai (Siamese, came from Siam, which is now Thailand), Tramp (persian/siamese, looks like a scruffy tramp, hence the name. US citizens call tramps "bums", IIRC), Garfield (Ball python, is a lil git and has colouring like Garfield), Timber (named after tiger from the Nintendo 64 game Diddy Kong Racing, again, because of colour), Gecko and Gecko (identical female leapard geckos. Cannot tell difference. Now known as "Fat Gecko" and "thin gecko", though things may change.)

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 04-11-2003, 04:22 PM   #9
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Our dog is called Nova, she is a young Italian Spinone. Very, very cute. We've had several other pets before her, but some of their names are a bit hard to spell
Old 04-11-2003, 04:28 PM   #10
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Are you sure you want me to go through all of them?
Could be here a while.
HAMSTERS (all dead *sob*)
Bubles
Spud
Psycho
Woodman
Snuffie
Alba
Poddle
hamburger
Tina
Cornflakes