Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2002, 06:49 PM   #31
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Darn it, Epona, I was gonna guess that.
Uss, I think I know whom you were referring to, and I happen to know that she wouldn't want you to flame the Cafe'.
Old 06-20-2002, 09:09 PM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Attalus, nothing over 94??? *gulp* When it gets that warm we wussy Notherners hide indoors!

TaoWolf, HAHA! Tell him that a woman starts her best years at 40!

SomeGuy, awww, now life wouldn't be very interesting if it was always easy, would it?
Old 06-20-2002, 09:21 PM   #33
Sorcerer Alex

Hello everyone, how are you all doing?

It's been a while since I've had time to be posting here, but I am certainly glad to be back - this place is just a part of me, no matter how I look at it [img]smile.gif[/img]

I hope all's well with you, Cloudy - we haven't had the chance to speak properly for quite some time, but I still like to know how everything's going. I hope you and Nachtrafe are still very happy together [img]smile.gif[/img]

Good luck with your baseball game SomeGuy - I don't follow baseball as such, but I know what it's like to really get involved in a sport you care about [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well, I'm off to bed, it's gone three am and I really should get some sleep if I want to be in any kind of half-decent state for tomorrow. G'night!

Old 06-20-2002, 09:30 PM   #34
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Hey all,
I'll have a bowl of hot Tomato Soup if it's not too much trouble.

Happy Birthday TAOWolf, all the best.
G'luck with the game Someguy, hope itgoes as good as last week.
Any word on your grandmother Cloudlady?
And a goodnite to Arledrian [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2002, 10:19 PM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Tomato soup for the guy from Down Under and over a bit... I had tomato rice soup for dinner, myself! No news yet, I hope to catch my family by phone tomorrow or on the weekend.

Arledrian, nice to see you! Nachtrafe and I are VERY happy! I can't even put into words how it makes me feel knowing he's going to be here soon and we'll be planning to spend our lives together. [img]smile.gif[/img] I get a little mushy and verbose when I try! [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lovestory.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2002, 10:36 PM   #36
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I think cloudy is either asleep or has realized that she, doesn't exist... lol...
Speaking of Non-existant, I went to the Dentist today and, no, I wasn't drilled [img]tongue.gif[/img] A guy did say "oh my you gotwisom teeth you might wanna get thems suka' s puulled..."
I said "im keepin' em" he said "but its hygenic..."
I said "If its naturally occuring and a part of my body, I KEEP IT, I kept my tonsils, i kept my spleen, I kept my appendix, I keep my TEETH!"
he chuckled and said "sure thing sure thing Doctor suess, let's get em X rayed and then i'll cutt em out for ya..."
I said "I won't have unnecessary surgery performed on my body"
he said "... well you can't really call it that..."
I said "And just who are you to judge? A guy with a PHD in Dentistry? Oh wait lets take a look at that diploma on the wall! OH IM SORRY you're just a freaking nurse... get the doctor in here..."
*head dentist comes in with 3 nurses* "I got a complaint that you were complaining" "well he wanted to rip out my teeth!"
"what've you got?" I said "nothing!"
"Caveties?" "NO!" "Crooked? Cracked?" "Absolutley NORMAL teeth!"
"Letsee em..."
then the dufus walked into the room "But sir Wisdom teeth HAVE to come out, every patient i've seen has HAD to have them pulled out!"
the doctor stepped back a bit and said "GOOD GOD BOY THATS THE FIRST CASE I'VE SEEN WHERE THEY'VE GROWN IN LIKE THAT!!"
and i was like "What? do you have to pull them?"
and he said "NO! THEY'RE PERFECTLY FINE! and you've been brushing them!"
and i'm like "what? is it 'normal' for them to NOT be perfectly fine?"
he then asked me a bunch of questions and watned to get my records straight and I left the clinic with him ready to call Guiness or something as the first guy to never have braces, but have straight teeth (including wisdom) >_> ... All i had to say was "can I go home now?"

OH and another discovery:
they have floride now that is flavored like chocolate and vanilla O.o !

I suppose that some day i can brag to some folks that I have 4 more teeth then them...

*points and laughs at anyone who'se had them pulled* "harr harr"
Old 06-20-2002, 10:37 PM   #37
Downunda

Ta Cloudy, cold and wet here atm and tomato soup with a dollop of butter in the middle goes down nicely.
Old 06-20-2002, 10:42 PM   #38
Downunda

Still got my wisdom teeth, two of them haven't come through yet but I hope none of them need pulling. I had 14 of my baby teeth pulled when I was a teenager and I can only imagine the pain that would be caused if teeth that are like three times the size of my baby teeth are pulled
Old 06-20-2002, 10:42 PM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sounds like quite the dentist visit, DeathKiller! I wasn't so lucky, mine DID have to come out.

LOL, well, not asleep yet, but getting there. I may toddle off to bed soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2002, 10:46 PM   #40
Downunda

G'nite Cloudy, sleep well. I'm off too, things to do etc... Thanks again for the soup, very delicious bye [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]