Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2001, 05:20 PM   #41
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
OOC: Checks watch. OOOOOOOOOPS. erm... good night all! Cya! *oops I forgot physics AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH*

Lol that aint good

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 11-01-2001, 05:25 PM   #42
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turning back to Sephi he places his hand on the hilt of Nightblade...

"I am ready to kill something.
Let's go see who wants to play...
"
Old 11-01-2001, 05:29 PM   #43
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Glad we're on the same wavelength here. Sephi climbed out on top of the roof so that he could get a better view. He spotted six Amnish guards on each side, with no visible support near them. Even though he considered the possibility of many invisible mages who may also be ready to support, he quickly dismissed it knowing how stricted the Cowled Wizards' rules on magic were. Aligning himself perfectly with a guard beneath him, he silently drew Shocksword, held it out in front of him and pointed downwards, and leapt off, silently stabbing the man right though the backbone twice.
Old 11-01-2001, 05:48 PM   #44
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry waited until Sephi had started the fight outside, which would draw attention to himself. Once that began, Larry strolled out the door, knowing that it would be the last thing expected from the attackers. Seeing one guy watching the battle that Sephi had begun, Larry whistled at him. The guy jumped at the startle, turned and stared at him in anger. Rushing forth brandishing his long-sword proved to Larry that he was fighting idiots. It wouldn't even be any fun.
Bringing Nightblade into a defensive posture, Larry let the guy hammer at him with his long-sword. Larry parried, ducked, and blocked until the little killer was tired from slinging his sword around so much. Once fatigue had set in...The guy obviously had decided he had lost the battle, and began to yell at any comrads that might be nearby to help him. Laughing at this, Larry decided that it was time to finish the game.
Ducking to one side, Larry pretended to make a thrust with Nightblade, but instead he landed a reverse low spin kick to the man's leg, toppling him over. Now with his assailant on the ground, Larry walked over to him, brought his blade down to the man's throat and asked..."So...what was that all about? Why does your stupid leader send you here to die by my sword?"
The man on the ground began to cry, and Larry decided it was not worth his time on this one. He was a new recruit, obviously. Larry left the man ther in his shame to seek out a real challenge.
Old 11-01-2001, 05:59 PM   #45
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Walking around the corner, Larry heard a noise off to his side. Stopping in mid-stride he waited...and sure enough, a poison-tipped dagger came flying across his path, knocking up against the stone building and falling to the ground. Larry brought Nightblade up and saw a man charging him. As soon as the man was in the right place, Larry fell to his back, kicking his feet out straight, and landing them on the man's lower legs. The momentum of the man's charge, plus Larry's kick sent the man flying through the air. Larry promptly brought Nightblade up to travel across the man's body as he flew overhead. Being washed in the man's blood as the man's body was cleaved by Nighblade, Larry wondered what kind of crazy man came up with such a disgusting move as that!!!

ooc...That is my last post for the next 4 hours...

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 11-01-2001).]
Old 11-01-2001, 05:59 PM   #46
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi was in over his head, obviously. Even though he had tried to make his entrance as silent as possible, when the loud thunk of armor arose from the cobblestones it gave him away. The guards quickly rushed at him, and Sephi tried to leap over them, but only ended up tripping himself on one of their shoulders. He went spilling, but came up in a roll and got into a defensive stance. These men weren't exactly fresh faces, they were veterans from many years of combat.
A spear sailed over his head, indicating that at least one of them was a newbie as he had thrown a melee style spear! Sephi chuckled, and decided to save him for last. But that decision didn't make the fighting any easier. Two veterans were working on him constantly, and a third was circling around behind him, predictably to pin him down and stab him in the back.
That wasn't going to be allowed while Sephi was still breathing though, and he quickly counter-acted their plan by going on the offensive. When one of the veterans jabbed at him with his spear, Sephi promptly knocked it into the ground, sticking it there for a few precious seconds. The other veteran jabbed at Sephi, but the spear was knocked away, leaving two wide open targets for Sephi's choice.
He didn't have much time to decide though, and promptly brough his sword down to slash across the second assailant's nose, slicing it clean off. As he was doing this he ran up his first attacker's spear like a thin ramp, and pierced his throat with Shocksword. Even as the platform gave out below him, he leapt off and kicked the second one in the chest, stunning him and knocking him to the ground. Finally the third one, apparantly the commander, came up and challenged Sephi.
Old 11-01-2001, 06:36 PM   #47
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Deiter? Come to Georgia right now and give me a hug! My boy-fiend is a complete dumbass.)

~She relaxes, releasing a heavy sigh. She then groans.~ "If you insist." ~She reluctantly starts to peel herself away, her arms refusing to detatch.~
Old 11-01-2001, 06:46 PM   #48
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
(ooc: Deiter? Come to Georgia right now and give me a hug!

ooc: Wish I could

Seeing her reluctance, he smiled at her."We don't have to, if you would rather do something else."

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 11-01-2001, 06:47 PM   #49
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

"Mistral! Thank heavens you're back... we were so worried when you left so abruptly." ~ His powerful arms envelop her in a bear hug ~ "Where have you been? What has happened to you?" ~ Drawing back slightly, he peers into her eyes and his expression turns grim ~ "Has someone bullied you?" ~

She shakes her head tiredly ~ "No, Fabian. Certainly, many things have happened, but I have not been bullied." ~ A smile tugs at her lips ~ "No one has the ability to do that, without my permission." ~

Nodding, he gazes at Isabeau ~ "I see that our beloved friend is back... to stay, I hope." ~ His eyes shine with a warmth at the hawk, then at Mistral. To her horror, she feels her cheeks turning hot. ~
"Thank you, Fabian..." ~ She manages weakly ~ "I guess I'm just a little tired. Perhaps I will take a walk in the gardens for a while..." ~

"Walk in the gardens? Certainly not! What you need is a good bath, followed by a hearty meal and then plenty of peaceful slumber." ~ Turning around, he begins shouting orders at the steward, who bows and promptly carries them out.

"But..."

"No 'but's, Mistral." ~ The tone of his voice leaves no room for argument ~ "You seem to think of yourself as a superhuman, but the truth is that you're not, and you need someone to take care of yourself." ~ Without waiting for her response, he continues with a roguish smile ~ "I shall be that someone." ~

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 11-01-2001).]
Old 11-01-2001, 07:47 PM   #50
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: That's OK Deiter. I'll just hitch-hike to Ohio. But it'll be cold there won't it... OK new plan, we both leave now for southern Kentucky. OK? I can pretend I'm visiting my relatives in the cold white north... Except everybody knows I wouldn't even joke about that unless I was stoned... HRM... This could be difficult. OK you come vacation in Georgia. It's nice and warm here. No freezing the Killing Spree.)

~She finally pulls away and looks up at him with a skeptical brow.~ "What exactly do you mean when you say 'something else'?" ~A smirk crosses her face, awaiting his answer.~