Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2001, 08:32 AM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I saw that last night you guys almost concluded the story, except that Spree has not seen her treasure room, and Larry, Mistral and Kaz are not decided on thier next paths of adventure.
Where will the adventure take us?
Well, I decided to go ahead and open this thread to be able to come to a fullness of the story, and decide how each party member will decide his/her future.

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-17-2001, 08:50 AM   #2
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ooc: Ok, guys/gals. I got carried away with all the magnificent loot, but forgot to add in the limitations... here is the final version of

THE LOOT

15,000 gp
Large multi-coloured crystal (both to expunge intruders out or teleport into the palace at will)
Assortment of rare stones and gems

Killing Spree - Ring of regeneration (1 hp every 6 seconds), Horn of Silence (no save, twice a day, spellcasters silenced for 2 rounds)

Deiter - Ring of Ram (no save, once a day, up to 30 hp damage), Efreeti Bottle (summons efreeti once a day)

Larry - Ioun Stone (regenerates 1 hp per minute), Boots of Speed

Kaz - Staff of Magi (3 fire-lightning bolts per day, spell trap function once a day - absorbs up to 30 level spells, invisible whenever equipped but invisibility dispelled once you attack - this is a +5 weapon btw), Robe of Vecna (reduce spellcasting by 5)

Mistral - Amulet of Power (negative plane protection, vocalise, reduce spellcasting by 1), Cloak of mirroring (reflects all spells directed at person, but does not protect against area effect spells)

(And may I add, I hope all this more than compensates the hell our characters went through at the last battle )
================================================== ==============
About how my character will proceed

Just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for allowing me to complete my character's sub-plot. I'm not sure how to proceed yet, because of various constraints I'm facing at work and more importantly, the time difference. Btw, Larry, I replied to your mail earlier today.

But regardless of what the future brings, I'll be at least reading up on your adventures

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-17-2001).]
Old 10-17-2001, 09:51 AM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...If you sent that e-mail to my home address, I will not be home until 9pm tonight, because I have school. If it is something I need to see before then, please resend it to my work address.

Larry awakes, finding himself still alive and feeling alot better than last night. He gets up and stretches the kinks in his muscles out. Nightblade also awakes and she floats over to his awaiting hand. She is sheathed and Larry continues out the door.
Old 10-17-2001, 10:17 AM   #4
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: I'm back but have to read the thread! I guess I should have stayed up after all...
Old 10-17-2001, 11:10 AM   #5
Kaz

Sorry, must go! Piano lesson! Will be back soon!
Old 10-17-2001, 11:20 AM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC...Kaz, Mistral and I worked your character, and you were very helpful to us! At the end of the quest, we each got to divide the spoils.

Larry walks into the main chamber, where he sees that the maids have cleaned up all the bodies from last night. He looks everywhere for his companions, but nobody is around.

"Well, maybe I will just go to the kitchen and make me some breakfast...now...where is the the kitchen?"
Old 10-17-2001, 02:46 PM   #7
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

After breakfast, Larry walks around the place, probably looking for something to get into. Not knowing where everone went, nor knowing the location of the quickest way back to the surface...he just wanders around, hoping to find Mistral or Kaz along the way
Old 10-17-2001, 03:37 PM   #8
Kaz

Kaz, walking around a corner, runs into Larry. "Hi, Larry! Are any of the others up yet?"
Old 10-17-2001, 03:44 PM   #9
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

occ: OK actually, I have a subplot all planned out... ER somewhat at least. It will envolve everybody in one way or another, maily Deiter. It'll also introduce some new figures from Chani's past, including her brother Arrakis and the often reffered to "Old Li". No blood-thirsty mages, but it should be fun! We could open the tavern before or after this of course. Depends on ya'lls schedule. Could work either way, though I'm sure Midget will scorn me. Maybe tavern for a few days, then start new side-quest this weekend?
Old 10-17-2001, 03:50 PM   #10
Kaz

OOC: Maybe I should do something about my sub-plot, except that I can't think of anything. Feel free to involve my "mysterious past", Killing Spree!