Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-05-2001, 10:42 PM   #31
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Killing Spree is three quarters elven (one half wood-elf, one quarter human, on quarter sea elf) and her ears pick up the hum immediately.~ "An enchantment... Seems somewhat quiet though. Did it just start?"
Old 10-05-2001, 10:50 PM   #32
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"PLease!
Tell me that you know these blades!
It means everything, even my very life, to know that they are something in your past.
They belonged to my father, who handed them to me from his death bed.
He never told me anything about them, nor the power they contain, only that he had gotten them from a Wood-elf, who he had befriended.
My goddess tells me that you have my answer!"

Larry lays the scimitars at K. Sprees feet.

"I only know that they can come to me from anywhere straight to my waiting hands when called. I had seen my father do it. This is the reason I became a Ranger...to find the secret my father left in these blades!"

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-05-2001, 10:55 PM   #33
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter stood there, silently watching and thinking over the things Larry had said about the scimitars.~

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-05-2001, 11:03 PM   #34
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She looks at Larry in a surprised manner. But she kneels down and picks up one of the two blades.~ "I was raised with the wood-elves, but I have never seen..." ~She puts a pointed ear to the blade with a solemn look on her face.~ "This blade is either cursed or very unique indeed." ~She runs a finger along the edge of the blade.~ "No..." ~Looks up at Larry.~ "I can tell you that these blades are very young... Likely only a few decades old... They have not learned to talk yet. This could make things difficult." ~She chuckles~ "They are trying very hard though, listen to them hum!" ~She picks up the other scimitar.~ "Aha! Give me a moment please... It's been some time since I've read my native tongue..."

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 11:08 PM   #35
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry whispers a prayer of gratitude to Aerie for guiding him to the one that he has been waiting on.

And to think...I was about to use these blades to destroy you from off the face of the earth! I cannot believe the ironic twist the Gods plague us with sometimes...

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 11:12 PM   #36
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Shakes her head.~ "No... This is not right... This writing has been smeared on the grip... It's been handled a lot despite its age. Unfortunate." ~Looks at Deiter.~ "What race is your elven half Deiter?" ~She smiles at him.~ "Normally I'd take a guess but the light is dim and I'm rather enticed by these swords."

------------------
Old 10-05-2001, 11:13 PM   #37
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

I need to get to bed guys, see you all tomorrow.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-05-2001, 11:17 PM   #38
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Hmm never mind, hehe i'll go to bed later.

~"My elven side is of the wood elves, but I've got a little bit of the moon elves in me also.~

------------------

Old 10-05-2001, 11:17 PM   #39
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

See ya tommorow Deiter. Bright n' early! Sorry Larry, after 11 o' clock here. I might pop in once more tonight but don't get excited.

------------------
Old 10-05-2001, 11:20 PM   #40
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Aw hell make up my mind Deiter. OK I'm staying too...

~motions for Deiter to sit next to her~ "I should have known, only a wood-elf could be so cute." ~Grins back at him and motions for him again.~ "Take a look at this one, it's got some inscriptions on the handle. Rubbed away though. See if you can make anything out."