Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2001, 12:35 PM   #1
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hi everybody,
I think some of you may know why I haven't posted here yet, but if you don't it's in the MIA thread.
I just have some things to say to some of you and thougt this was the most efficient way to do so.

Moiraine: Thank you so incredibly much for the cds you sent me, they really made my day. You are really very kind and generous to send so many people those cds! Thank you once again!

Yorick: You have a remarkable voice and especially an incredible range! Although your music isn't the sort that I'd normally listen to, I always appreciate excellence in singing, and your singing is definitely excellent!

Yorick, Vic and Stealth: don't worry about the cds I promised you: I always keep my promises but I just haven't got the cd from my choir yet. Also, it may take a while to copy three cds and send them as I'm not really capable of doing a lot, but I promise I will send them! Hey Vic BTW, what's up with your violin recording? Can I hear some of it?

Stealth: I just sent you an email concerning the pics!
Stealthy and Cloudy: Thank you both for explaining what is wrong with me and for your support via email. I can't express in words how much your kindness is appreciated!!!

Everybody else who was concerned about my wellfare: thanks for your concern!!

The.Relic: did you and esp. Brittany receive my well-wishing card? (I sent you an e-card about a week ago, hope your daughter has received it)

The birthday card network people: I kept waiting for a couple of people who hadn't sent their addresses yet but I decided I won't wait any longer because I want to start in time for Epona's birthday on 2 April...
Expect the full list of participants + instructions to pop into your mailbox soon!

I forgot who else I needed to say something too.... so this is it for now...oh yeah what a lot of great smilies you've put up Ziroc! Thanks!
This is a nice one:

This one's lovely too!

------------------
Melusine

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-08-2001, 12:38 PM   #2
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Hi Melusine !!! Good to see you again !!!

------------------
"Let my spells do the dirty work" Ertai, High Sorceror of the Holy Flame
Old 03-08-2001, 12:43 PM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Melusine, ambrosia-hearted one,

WELCOME back, and please don't overdo, ok? (smile of friendly concern). You are missed, but we also care too much for you to ask you to stress yourself over much. Post when and where you can, let the rest wait.

Will be looking for the birthday stuff. And your trip pics on Stealthy's site, if you send them.

Take care of yourself. Email me anytime.

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-08-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-08-2001).]
Old 03-08-2001, 12:55 PM   #4
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Melusine . . . you have been missed. Hope everything is okay. PLEASE give us updates on what is going on. Don't try to do too much, just take it one day at a time, dear, and know that even if you are not here, you are thought about.

BK
Old 03-08-2001, 01:04 PM   #5
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi Melusine,
welcome back, we've missed you. Yeah, Yorick is great, isn't he ?

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 01:31 PM   #6
Gray Mage
Banned User

Melusine, it's good to see you. You have been missed. Hope all is well, your health especialy.

Just a litteke note to let you know we care about you and you are missed.

GM

------------------

Feel My Power
Old 03-08-2001, 01:32 PM   #7
Melusine
Dracolisk

Thank you all!
BK and Cloudy: Thank you so much for your concern....Still, I'm not a total invalid OK as a matter of fact I am some of the time, but I simply refuse to let it control my entire life! I promise that I will rest when I feel I need it, but what's the purpose of my life if I cannot do anything anymore?! The afternoon after I got my blood test, my boyfriend took me shopping (he's not too keen on spending the entire day going in and out of clothes' stores, esp. because he's so busy ) and even though I collapsed for a day afterwards, I was glad that I did it. I try to have as much of a social life as I can, because I fear that sitting at home doing nothing will make me feel even worse.
As for the update on my "status":
My GPs first guess was M.E. (i.e. chronic fatigue syndrome) but he isn't sure. He having me tested for about a zillion things (liver, kidneys, diabetes, even rheumatism) and I have another appointment in about two weeks. Then, he will check everything the bloodtest didn't cover (heart, lungs etc.) and he'll also tell me the result of the test.... so keep all your fingers and toes crossed you guys!

------------------
Melusine

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-08-2001, 01:34 PM   #8
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Welcome back, Melusine !

I hope you have made some progress healthwise.

Btw, have you already noticed that Ziroc added an entire Forum just for you, the Queen of Polls, on this new board ?

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-08-2001, 01:37 PM   #9
Rikard

Thou wareth missed

Haal de spelfouten hieruit en je heb een hele nieuwe zin of niet?

------------------
The Legend Rikard T'Aranaxz
Master Necromancer
Clanmaster and Mental Father of the OHF

Old 03-08-2001, 01:37 PM   #10
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Dear Melusine, you have the right attitude, and seems like you have a good support system there, too. AND you have the support of everyone here, too. Keep us updated. We care

BK