Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 07-11-2002, 06:15 PM   #1
Aramil Galanodel
Dungeon Master

1)what are the advantages to each of the 3 great houses? since i can only join one of them i wanna know what they each offer to make sure i get what i want

2)any tips on getting through the puzzle cannal in vivec that you have to get through for the first Temple quest

3)where can you get grandmaster alchemist tools, ive only been able to find master ones

thanks in advance
Aramil Galanodel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 06:37 PM   #2
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

1) dont know of advantages, as for roleplaying Telvanni matches my character best.

2) dont know, havent actually done it yet

3) I got a grandmaster morter/pestal in balmora's alchemy shop i think. got a grandmaster ambelic in Tel Vos by the alchemist.
Old 07-11-2002, 10:13 PM   #3
Mister Natural
Manshoon

Question #2 spoiler............................

You'll want to find level #3 and also once you find an altar, note and think about what it says and don't be afraid of drowning....