Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-02-2000, 10:16 PM   #1
syphen

ok, i asked this question b4, i have done part of the 'rat pie' quest for the stout and his twin brother, then i have recieved the crystal from under the water after giving the stout the rat pie. then i went up to the sectret room and killed the mummy. the urn in that room, what do u do wiht it? and how do u get the keys that are behind the gate under the water, u know, the same place where u get the crystal. then once i have done all that what do i do then? what quest? and killing the gypsy nymphs near the river shouldnt effect me in the future should it?

Old 12-02-2000, 11:22 PM   #2
thunder
Welcomed New User

Ok first the urn in the room with the mummy is nothing. Second to get out of the room you have to hit the button for the elevator then quickly get off let it go down a little and then jump on top, ride it up to a secret room. From there you will be able to move around the crypt again. And as for the Keys that are under water, you won't be able to get those until after you beat scabban, but you will need them to open the doors that lead to signet ring. Make sure you look closly for the signet after you talk to the first watcher because I missed it the first time (I think it is right next to the corpse, but it has been a little while since I was there.) I never killed any of Gypseys near Nymph lake, so I don't know what will happen, but I just finished the game and they were never even mentioned again, so, I really don't think you have anything to worry about. However, you should always have a back up save game for just in case you have to go back, you have to go back very far.

Well I hope I was able to help you out. If not there are alot of people who know this game here, and they are always giving good info.
Old 12-02-2000, 11:30 PM   #3
thunder
Welcomed New User

Oh yeah I forgot the next thing is you do the toad village quest or you can go to Ishad'n ha. It is up to you, but you should finish all quests in each village before you go on.