Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-14-2000, 01:44 PM   #1
Komak

Does anybody where the Lich's Key from the Vampires is used? This the key you get from the Vamps that want the Scroll of Banishing. I've been through all of Skull Castle as far as I can tell and the only door left unopened is the nasty lock one, which is just a tough picking job =) Lich Key doesn't work on that, and I've searched this board for an answer on this one, but to no avail.

Thanks a ton,
Komak

Old 11-14-2000, 02:37 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Was it the grate in the room that has the pool (not far from the Vamp ladies) ??? I don't remember. Have you made it past that grate yet and headed downstairs on the Lich's quest? Did you find the scroll of banishing (that's down there too).
If I have a sudden brainstorm and remember where the lich key IS used, I'll repost.

Wyv
Old 11-14-2000, 02:46 PM   #3
Komak

You're talking about the vertical grate that leads to the area with the funky platforms, right? That was the dungeon key I think (though the mouse-over called it the Vault Lock). I've done all the Lich stuff, got the relic, that's all wrapped up. Got the scroll of B as well, since that was how I got the ring from the Vamps. Other than this lingering key thing I'm all done.

BTW, does anybody know what the ring that you can take as the alternative to the key from the head Vampire is? I haven't tried that, so I don't know how good a ring it is.

Thanks!