Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-24-2001, 03:14 AM   #1
BALROGBANE
Zhentarim Guard

Where and How do i get him?

Hope you can help.

Thanks

------------------
Nice one fella!!
Old 10-24-2001, 04:13 AM   #2
tehmpus
The Magister

Explore the area underneath the temple district.

------------------
Tehmpus Thales the permanently InSaNe
Old 10-24-2001, 04:16 AM   #3
Shagrat The Half Orc

The quest to get Haer'dalis starts out in bridge district in theatre downstairs in five flagon inn, it gives u quest to find Haer'daelis. The lair containing him is in north end of the sewers in the temple district, check your map while in temple district to find the sewer entrances. Look around for a secret wall near the band of rogues that attack u.

Old 10-24-2001, 04:19 AM   #4
Ugaya
Manshoon

Go to the top of the sewers area (Temple District) and search for a secret door there (it is the left one which doesn't require a key). This is the entrance to Mekrath's lair where Haer' Dalis is being held. You can free him by killing the wizard or by helping him to obtain a magical mirror which is stolen by an imp.

You can find the imp somewhere in the "southern" part of the sewers. Return with Haer Dalis to the Five Flagons Inn and the story continues...
Old 10-24-2001, 04:23 AM   #5
Shagrat The Half Orc

kewl, i never knew about the imp quest

Old 10-24-2001, 05:44 AM   #6
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Shagrat The Half Orc:
kewl, i never knew about the imp quest
Until three days ago, me neither. But I suddenly chose different words in my conversation with Mekrath, and I ended up with another option. And don't worry, you can still loot his room for the Rod of Ressurrection afterwards.

------------------
Not a member of any clan and is cool with that.
Talk about anything you want at The Elysium.
For online roleplaying, check The Elysium Gaming Project.
Old 11-23-2001, 11:04 PM   #7
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Shagrat The Half Orc:
The quest to get Haer'dalis starts out in bridge district in theatre downstairs in five flagon inn, it gives u quest to find Haer'daelis. The lair containing him is in north end of the sewers in the temple district, check your map while in temple district to find the sewer entrances. Look around for a secret wall near the band of rogues that attack u.

If you have aerie in your party it starts somewhere else- in the circus tent. Once u have aerie and u have freed the tent, a few days into the game, a messanger will come to you saying aerie is wanted by her uncle quaile...
Quaile tells you to go his friends underneath the five flagons.
Old 11-23-2001, 11:08 PM   #8
Tiamat
Banned User

His low con makes him venerable..... protect him well... (psst! give him better armor and weapons than what he's allready got!)
Old 11-24-2001, 12:57 AM   #9
Lorala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
His low con makes him venerable..... protect him well... (psst! give him better armor and weapons than what he's allready got!)

Sorry, Tiamat, but I'm getting picky with words here. I think you mean it makes him vulnerable, as in 'able to be hurt'. Not venerable, as in 'worshipped as a god.'
Old 11-24-2001, 01:10 PM   #10
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Lorala:

Sorry, Tiamat, but I'm getting picky with words here. I think you mean it makes him vulnerable, as in 'able to be hurt'. Not venerable, as in 'worshipped as a god.'

Theres always one isnt there!

The best place for Sigs on the net!!!