Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-25-2000, 01:03 AM   #1
GideonRaine

k, this may be a stupid question, but who is doing the killing? is it the tanner?? how do i complete the quest? the most i can get done or have done up to now is talk to the boy who blames it on that old bag cragmoon, and got rose to smell the berries n stuff. waht do i gotta do??

Old 11-25-2000, 01:15 AM   #2
omegadawn
Welcomed New User

Have spoken with everyone in the bridge distric, including the tanner?
Old 11-25-2000, 04:57 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Just a bit of old-fashioned police work, Sherlock. Talk to EVERYONE you can. The tanner's place is marked on your map. Suggest he would be a good person to speak to if you have begun to build a case from forensic evidence.
Old 11-26-2000, 02:25 PM   #4
GideonRaine

Yeah ive talked to practically everyone, including the tanner, i asked him about it, he said to talk to the guards n crap, then when i go back later he's got goons there to 'protect' him now, i said i was gonna kill him just to see waht he said, but that didnt get me anywhere. lol

Old 11-26-2000, 02:42 PM   #5
Robf

jus hit him he'll run off down the stairs and you can folow after dealing with the gaurds you dont suffer a rep loss or anything

Old 11-26-2000, 03:56 PM   #6
Archmagi Wah

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk to the beggar and buy the elephant hide leather off him for 100 gold. Then talk to rose, get her to smell some stuff from the marketman nearby. Then enter the tanner shop and expose him by saying that you have found evidence. He will run downstairs and he will escape, leaving you to fight some rune assassins - before you go down the placed is well trapped so have a thief with you.
The quest will continue when you go to Trademeet and some guy called Tiris will talk more about him.

That's all I'm saying - anymore and I'l spoil it.

Old 11-27-2000, 02:03 AM   #7
Armisael

I'd just like to add that those Rune Assassins do about fifty to sixty damage with each backstab. That's very painful.

Old 11-18-2001, 12:13 PM   #8
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

talk to the women and the dealer man standing near the tavern.
Old 11-18-2001, 12:20 PM   #9
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Armisael:
I'd just like to add that those Rune Assassins do about fifty to sixty damage with each backstab. That's very painful.

Amen.Spoiler Alert
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
Have your Mage cast Oracle when you come in, and they reappear.But you're right, they are VERY dangerous
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-18-2001, 12:59 PM   #10
SecretMaster
Apophis

You can save the (spoiler) luitenant. Once you talk to Rose and Rampah, you can go down to the tanners and make Reiges run away. Then, return to the luitenant, and he lives!