Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-11-2001, 11:12 AM   #1
bommerman
Welcomed New User

hi

"unseeing eye cult" mission

im stuck down here, i cant get back to the "surface" ,

i put the rod together, killed the beholder, set the gaurds free, and got the exp.

but I do know how to get back up agian, one door is locked "the mecanicem that operates this lock is warded against
simpel spells bla bla bla."

the another place it says " this is to steep to climb back up"

HELP !!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2001, 12:04 PM   #2
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

You have to leave through the area that you killed Unseeing Eye in. (The spiderweb looking dungeon, that had the blind priests.) The exit is in the middle of the very bottom of the screen. It's just to the left of the room that you retrieved the second part of the rod from.

BTW,

Don't forget to go see your buddy Gaal.

[ 11-11-2001: Message edited by: Mitro Jellywadder ]

Old 11-11-2001, 12:44 PM   #3
bommerman
Welcomed New User

thanx but i have found that exit to the upperreaches. the problem is now that the doors to the right that leads to the inner chambers is locked ??, not even a theif open it. i think i might be a bug, but what to do ??
Old 11-11-2001, 12:50 PM   #4
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by bommerman:
thanx but i have found that exit to the upperreaches. the problem is now that the doors to the right that leads to the inner chambers is locked ??, not even a theif open it. i think i might be a bug, but what to do ??

You do still have Gaal's key right? I don't know if you need it, but it should unlock. I'm soloing with a sorcerer and I just finished that as well. I didn't have to cast knock or anything. I just opened it.

Are we talking about the same door? The one I am talking about leads back to the room where the blind guy helps you. It is the first level of the Cult. (The level you can exit back to the sewer.)