Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-24-2000, 01:16 PM   #1
Andrarian

Is BG2 worth the $45? i've heard some good and bad things about it, so i don't know if i want to get it

Old 10-24-2000, 02:18 PM   #2
Uthander

is it worth it? well i think you will get many hours of enjoyment from this game. you will spend countless nights battling dragons and trolls and evil mages. you will lose yourself in the terrific story.

in my opinion, BG2 is the best game i have played since final fantasy 3. its so great because of the levels you can attain and the different variety of monsters and spells you encounter. not to mention the great story line.

so is it worth it?

Old 10-24-2000, 02:25 PM   #3
Uthander

actually now that i think about it, you arnt gonna get too many bad responses to this question because this is a message board for people who love baldurs gate 2.
your gonna get very biased opinions here, so maybe you should go to some general games message board to get a more equal impression of this fantastic game

Old 10-24-2000, 06:03 PM   #4
Andrarian

True, but i'm sorta jsut trying to convince myself that i want to get it. So biased is good