Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 08-06-2002, 09:29 AM   #1
morgain
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How can I collect the 3 Tablets to enter Cet's Pyramid ? I left Anephas shrine without them. I suppose I should have been better to return to the Underwater shrine because Anephas mentioned the Isis Portal but I didn't. I tried later by returning in Anephas shrine, but the elevator connected to the figurine doesn't work anymore (even if I take and put again the figurine on the altar). So what can I do ? Is it a place in the Lost Sea where I can dive and reach the Underwater shrine ? Or another solution ?
HELP, please (because, of course, I've no game saved in the Anephas tomb : it should have been too easy ...)

By the way : has somebody discovered the treasure mentioned on the pirate's map (I can't remember his name : something like Tarik or so.. )
morgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2002, 09:38 AM   #2
rodizi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm at the same spot. Anephas says the tablets are at the underwater city of Collasium. I found one of the three so far. As far as activating the Isis portal goes, Anephas says you have to activate it at Cet's end within his pyramid. I'm guessing that you have to find the three tablets first so you can get into his pyramid and then find the portal to activate it so that Anephas can get inside (the pyramid, that is).
rodizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2002, 09:40 AM   #3
rodizi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In case you haven't found the underwater city, look deep inside the uncharted waters.
rodizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2002, 10:00 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The tablets and Talrik's treasure are all to be found in the LOST SEA which you get to by going through Anephas' Tomb.

When you find the underwater city (where the tablet pieces will be found) ignore the "entrance" near Talrik's treasure. This is actually a back door. You can exit there but you cannot enter the city through that door. Look for another entrance.

Good luck and SAVE OFTEN (in different slots)!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2002, 04:40 AM   #5
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Gday Ms Le Fey,
All 3 tablets are in the lost city of Collasium. It is in the sea after you go through the back door of Anaphas's tomb. If you didn't find that exit you can climb the gate of Brimoch & walk across the trees until you reach the uncharted sea.

[ 08-07-2002, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: kev ]