Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 12-18-2003, 11:51 AM   #1
CheeseMan
Dungeon Master

I was on the IWD2 site today and it said that the Icewind Dale: Ultimate Collection comes with "an additional level". I'm thinking/hoping that the additional level is just TotLM, but I'm not sure. Does anybody know for sure??
CheeseMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 12:49 PM   #2
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

well Id presume so although I cannot confirm. And anyway there is no levels in IWD so bit of a strange wording
Old 12-18-2003, 01:36 PM   #3
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Well it would certainly be cool . I`ll try to get more info on this .
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 03:18 PM   #4
OLAF TRYGGRYSON
Dungeon Master

If it is ToLM I will be happy....I'll look too
Old 12-21-2003, 04:27 PM   #5
OLAF TRYGGRYSON
Dungeon Master

OK, I found the Ultimate collection at the store this Saturday. What The box said was it contained, IWD I, HOW, and IWD II. There was no wording on the retail box about any extra levels, Maybe if there is an extra level the manual would have the info in it? Don't know ....will keep looking
Old 12-24-2003, 08:42 AM   #6
Judaki
Welcomed New User

HI all im new to this forum and IWD, just bought the collection 2 days ago. On the box i have it reads: Included on disc are the Icewind Dale and Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter stratagey guides, the critically-acclaimed Icewind Dale soundtrack, an additional level and a set of 4 character portraits from Icewind Dale II. Im unsure if there is differnt collection versions(I'm in Australia) hope it helps.
Judaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 09:08 AM   #7
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Judaki:
HI all im new to this forum and IWD, just bought the collection 2 days ago. On the box i have it reads: Included on disc are the Icewind Dale and Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter stratagey guides, the critically-acclaimed Icewind Dale soundtrack, an additional level and a set of 4 character portraits from Icewind Dale II. Im unsure if there is differnt collection versions(I'm in Australia) hope it helps.
THANKS and WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!

I urge you to read the I hate to say this but...... thread!
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2003, 08:49 AM   #8
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

yeh my thread is very popular!!!
Old 01-03-2004, 10:16 AM   #9
icelus
Manshoon

From what I've read at Interplay, TotLM was *not* included (some kind of weird legal/contractual reason). Many people were justifiably upset by this fact.

BTW, the "I hate to say this but" thread is MIA.
[url]\"http://modlist.pocketplane.net\" target=\"_blank\">Infinity Engine Modlist</a> - Comprehensive, Interactive, and Up-to-date!<br />[url]\"http://www.pocketplane.net\" target=\"_blank\">Pocket Plane Group</a> and [url]\"http://www.gibberlings3.net\" target=\"_blank\">The Gibberlings Three</a> - your sources for quality IE mods
icelus is offline   Reply With Quote