Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-09-2005, 09:20 PM   #1
timothy trotter
Drizzt Do'Urden

i have heaps of junk in my inventory, thinkgs like an orcish cook book and key to wands of magic missiles and journals of this that and the other, is there anywhere you can store things like this, like in barrels on the street? or do poeple come and take them, because i might need them at some stage...
Old 01-09-2005, 09:38 PM   #2
Magness
Quintesson

It's perfectly safe to store stuff in containers, like barrels.

When I play a thief and have the thief stronghold, I'd store my junk in the chests that are in the front room.

However, my normal storage spot is in a "container" that looks like a round wall medallion on the "level" of Waukeen's promendade that just to the left on the screen, "behind" the Adventurer's Mart. I like that spot because I return to the A-mart so often. But any container that's in a place that you visit regularly will do nicely. I just like being near the A-mart cuz it's a good place to sell of my excess weapons.
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 10:32 PM   #3
timothy trotter
Drizzt Do'Urden

thanks, ill find a nice place
Old 11-17-2005, 02:42 AM   #4
SnarktheStrange
The Magister

And when I leave a cache, I mark it on the map with a green marker and label it "Stash".
Old 11-17-2005, 03:19 PM   #5
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

I find a great place to store loot/items is Cernds former home in Waukeens Promenade. It's near the Adventurer's Mart where, as Magness pointed out you'll be going there alot. Also there is 5/6 containers, so you can have one for scrolls, one for potions etc. I don't like to store my items in the stronghold because it takes to long (real time) to get there.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:37 PM   #6
Andraste
Manshoon

There is a barrel right by where you enter in the bridge district, so you don't have to walk halfway across the screen just to dump or collect junk.

It may not look cool, but it's quick.
Andraste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 11:58 AM   #7
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

If u have a stronghold, theres always someplace to put your stuff, dang it only took me 2 and a half years to get elminster [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2005, 10:30 PM   #8
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Balintherlas:
If u have a stronghold, theres always someplace to put your stuff, dang it only took me 2 and a half years to get elminster [img]smile.gif[/img]
Not the druid stronghold!

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote