Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-18-2002, 06:06 PM   #121
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
LOL, Elif, you are lucky. When Galadria was pregnant with Will, he went overdue (by two weeks, the little git), it was August, a record-setting heat wave, and she just sat on the couch and glared at everyone that came close. Let us just say that things were tense.
How diplomatic. Oh I bet things were tense. And I can alsmot see the image. Attalus sneaking very carefully behind Lady Galadria so she won´t notice him. Luckily I tend to give birth in the late seasons of the year. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-18-2002, 06:14 PM   #122
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Yeah, I sometimes wished that I could hide in shadows (oh, no, BGII humor!) Her temper was bad enough, er, I mean that she was a leetle irritable, and then her ex-husband saw her and told her that she was the biggest pregnant woman that he had ever seen. She still brings that up.
Old 12-18-2002, 06:32 PM   #123
WillowIX
Apophis

He actually said that to her face? How is death wish spelled again? I must admit that holding your temper isn´t the easiest thing when pregnant though.
Old 12-18-2002, 06:39 PM   #124
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Yep, right to her face. She nearly reached into his mouth, grabbed his dentate line, and pulled him inside out. Too bad you didn't take me up on my invitation. I've got a thoracoabdominal aneurysm tomorrow that the cardio guy is going to do with me. I'm hoping that we can get at it below the crua, but I doubt it. To make it worse,the guy has a functioning anterior spinous artery, so it looks like I'll have to implant it.
Old 12-19-2002, 02:44 AM   #125
Borvik
Drow Warrior

Good morning Attalus,
not that I'm thinking you would need it, but anyway: good luck!
When you're done with this thing which I won't even try to spell, could you please have a look at my avatar? I don't know WHAT kind of desease he has, but he surely doesn't look very well... Anything you could do for him??? [img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2002, 10:19 AM   #126
Elif Godson
Dracolich

So is your nose itchy Attalus , cmon go ahead and scratch it, you know you want to. hehehe Isnt that the worst, when your hands are full or covered in who knows what and you get this really nasty itch. Speaking of itches is Gals ex still amongst the living ? damn that was a balsy thing to say. Hell my wife gets irate when people ask her if she is standing in a hole (she's 4-11).
Ah well good luck on that surgery Attalus it sounds invigorating Tell Galadria thanks from the missus and myself for some reason it wouldnt let me reply.
Old 12-19-2002, 10:30 AM   #127
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*Thumps Vaskiepie with a large trout* we're clean chatters.... you sit down and tell us about your day and we won't smack you around with seafood! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The question is: does anyone really care about my day?
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 12-19-2002, 11:15 AM   #128
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*Thumps Vaskiepie with a large trout* we're clean chatters.... you sit down and tell us about your day and we won't smack you around with seafood! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The question is: does anyone really care about my day?[/QUOTE]I do. I imagine there are a few others who do as well. For some it's just a way to pass a little time, but you've been around a while and I really AM interested in your day or whatever you care to share. Rant if you like....I'll put the coffee and tea on to warm. [img]smile.gif[/img]

go to the new Cafe, though. I'll copy this post there. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-19-2002, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]