Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-05-2014, 05:33 PM   #1
Gavindale
The Magister

Default Dungeon Master 1 and 2

Hey everyone! I hope this email finds you well. Here's the scoop... I have both Dungeon Master 1 and 2, but haven't really gotten into playing them till recently. I am hoping someone can help me out here. If you play the game, or know about the game, please give me a response here. Did you like these two games - the game and it's sequel? What is the storyline for both games? What are the pros and cons of them both? Do you favor a certain game play style? Would you recommend the two games? If there is anything else you feel I should know about them, please put that into a response as well. Thanks, guys!
Gavindale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:35 PM   #2
Shadow Stranger

Default Re: Dungeon Master 1 and 2

I know nothing of it but Wikipedia has an article on it:
Dungeon Master (video_game)
There are also two external links at the bottom of this page.
Shadow Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:37 AM   #3
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
Default Re: Dungeon Master 1 and 2

Hi there Gavindale

It's been awhile since I've been on Ironworks, but I just happened to see your post here regarding Dungeon Master. I played this for a good while on the Amiga a couple of years ago, making it to around the sixth level before something else distracted me. I even posted a little thread on it which if you're interested in reading, is here: http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/...ad.php?t=99463 (It was a little nostalgic for me!) There are spoilers of my first trip through the first couple of levels, as well as some dodgy fan-fiction.

If you're into this type of party based, first person dungeon crawler - I recommend you check out Legend of Grimrock, which is a sort of modern day tribute to Eye of the Beholder and Dungeon Master, but with more portal based puzzles. A sequel to Grimrock is also in the works, which should be great, as LoG was a fantastic game for me.

P.S: Dungeon Master is a classic!
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote