Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-08-2003, 05:57 AM   #31
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

No idea ... well got to get back to school
Old 09-08-2003, 07:08 AM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
whoa, a new cafe. that was fast.

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:
Wow, whats up? The first Cafe wasn't even full! Oh well...

I was thinking the same thing myself last night. I had posted on the other cafe about watching soap operas and went back to check around 8:00 PM my time and BOOM! there was a new cafe started! It was kind of disorienting. LOL. I always thought those started on a new day or something. I guess that shows how litte attention I pay to things.
[/QUOTE]My goodness! Don't stress over the changing of a thread, gang! New Cafe's start when they need to be started. [img]smile.gif[/img]

In this case, the Cafe was already up towards 130 posts and I wasn't going to be online most of the next day. Thus, a new Cafe began since on occasion this place gets busy on the weekends. Simple enough!

[ 09-08-2003, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 09-08-2003, 07:10 AM   #33
Link
Jack Burton

*mocking* In the old days, Cafe's grew to be 300 posts! You're getting old and soft Cloudy [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2003, 07:15 AM   #34
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
*mocking* In the old days, Cafe's grew to be 300 posts! You're getting old and soft Cloudy [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*giggles* You're in trouble now Link. Fortunately we have some good cleaners in the cafe to clean up whatever will be left of you when Cloudy's done.

Good morning folks. I just looove mondays.
Old 09-08-2003, 07:15 AM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Well sundays are boring, but I am quite used to sleep until noon [img]smile.gif[/img] So that leaves only half of the day, which is okay I guess!
Not for me! I go to church in the morning, which for me is the best way to start any week since I always feel refreshed and revived after attending church services. [img]smile.gif[/img] Then I usually have lunch with my fiance and a friend, after which I normally have either shopping or yard work to do and in the evening we like to catch a movie and make a nice dinner at home!

I love Sundays! :1luv:
Old 09-08-2003, 07:30 AM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
In the old days? LOL In the old days people used to ask for a new Cafe all the time ....I never understood stressing over a thread change then, either! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] FYI, since GD was taking forever to search, Z was archiving a lot of old posts when the hd fried. No sense taking chances til we're 100% shipshape.

So, what did you actually DO yesterday, Link? LOL, slept for half of it, we know, but what about after that?! Sounds like you had rowing practice? [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 09-08-2003, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 09-08-2003, 08:00 AM   #37
Link
Jack Burton

Well yeah, I slept until noon (at least I think I did ) and then I got up, took a shower, and settled down behind my computer. I *was* going to clean my room, but I got stuck half way through, when I wanted to play Baldur's Gate!

And in the evening I had a row training yes, so that had me busy until 7 p.m. Then I had dinner, and watched some tv.

I have useful days.. once in a while.... when I'm up to it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 09-08-2003, 09:49 AM   #38
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
I need to go to class in about 20 minutes! First class of the year!

By the way: what's it called when you're attending university and following a certain course? Is that following a lecture?
It is undoubtedly difference in the Netherlands than in the US, but here, Link, when you are following a particular course it is called "majoring in something" or "my major is......."
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 09-08-2003, 12:00 PM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! Link, that sounds like a pretty busy day to me! Hey, wanna clean MY computer room...amazing how dust builds up in there, isn't it?

OH boy do I know what you mean about being distracted! I do that when playing IWD2, NWN or SoU these days! Cleaning, what cleaning?
Old 09-08-2003, 12:07 PM   #40
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I am allergic to housework. I don't have a domestic bone in my body. To me, housework is something you have to do to prevent being shut down by the Department of Health.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>