Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-22-2000, 05:14 PM   #1
Rommel

Ok..
Someone mentioned that the vampiress (Lysandra I think) does something special when you use an evil element on her. I have long since passed this point in the game and don't have a relevant backup. Could someone tell me EXACTLY what happens and how to trigger it?

Thanks,
Rommel

Old 11-22-2000, 06:59 PM   #2
Amset

First off, the evil element is, ahem, rather phallic in nature. The name pretty much gives away why Lysandra liked it so much - Tusk of Lust. When you use it on her, she expresses her innermost desires to you in the form of noises something like "Oh yes" and "Ooooooooo" and possibly "Mmmmmmmmm". I, ahem, stumbled on this accidentally and would have never guessed something so perverse would be in this game. Once I discovered it, I got tired of it after the 15th or 20th time... Why so many times you ask? I wanted to make sure she didn't make any new noises. You never know when some missed dialogue will come back to haunt you

JMB

Old 11-22-2000, 07:07 PM   #3
Amset

Oh yeah, one more thing. She reacts to several things in an interesting way. Try Pickpocketing her until you get caught. She has an interesting way of threatening you to not do that again.

JMB

Old 11-22-2000, 08:07 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!!!

What comment can I possible make??

Wyv