Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-18-2000, 04:54 PM   #1
Thala

Ok, so I got through all of the crypt, found the Ring of Saints (I think...looks like it's a flame on a ring, yes?) and I have the Mavin Signet or whatever it's called. Threw the lever in the water tunnel, swam out, ran back to the exit...BUT the door there is closed and will not open!

I can't get out of the crypt!

Did I miss a switch somewhere?

HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

Old 11-18-2000, 04:57 PM   #2
Thala

There is also a room...the mausoleum area with a round room off of it that had a crypt lord...there are 3 doors in here that I was never able to open. Is that part of my problem? If so, how do I get them to open?

Old 11-18-2000, 05:32 PM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

First of all the exit - when you came into the crypt, one of the first things you came to was a room with a closed door and a lever. Pulling that switch is the trigger for loading the game area you want to move into. It also shuts off a door to the area you came from. You will need to hit the switch again to swap over the doors - this is stamdard to all crypts, temples, dungeons etc. For the areas near the crypt lord - as you enter the area, on your left you have alcoves with switches, they open the doors to the right.
Old 11-18-2000, 07:12 PM   #4
Thala

That's just it....there is NO lever. Like it vanished. I have searched the exit room over and over...it's just not there!

Old 11-18-2000, 08:04 PM   #5
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Wow, that's a newie. OK, first things first, are you dead sure that you are in the right room - there are a couple of store rooms up there (yeah, I know it's like asking you to suck eggs - but need to be sure) - you should be in a rectangular looking room. Looking towards the closed exit, the lever is half way along the room on your right. Cast the spirit eye spell, wait a couple of seconds, then look at your map, and expand it. Look for a white dot. If there is not one in your room, then you are either in the wrong room or something has happened to your lever (given the time the game has been out, I don't think the second is very likely). If no white dot, look for adjacent rooms that have them (will also be there for chests, barrels, crates etc.