Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2004, 03:58 AM   #1
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Guys,

I finally made it down to level 3 where the market place is. Exploring the place and I found a trap door. When I went through the trap door I was in a room with 3 portals in it leading down to levels 10,11, and 12. For the life of me I could not get back through the trap door and going through the portals lead to my character getting slaughtered.

Just wondering if once you go through the trap door if you can go back or is it a one way trip ?

Cheers!

T-D-C
Old 05-13-2004, 04:25 PM   #2
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

IT is a one way trip or should I say trap for low level characters with no way back except to walk back through Undermountain and a short cut down for you once you have made it that far in the normal manner and wish to return to the lower levels. As A loner your PC must have reached levels 25 to 40. Any lower level PC's (below LVL 15 or 20) alone without A group of 8 or more is dead meat fast. It's even very hard on lvl 25 PC's alone So, be careful when you take short cuts. Then again if you never try them you won't know where they may take you. Death is just Undermountains way to say slowdown.

If you jump through a secret door you can't start over with the same PC at the Yawning Portal Inn again until the server is reset. There is one way you can use that PC, first when you log in and pick that PC again use the modify PC option abd change the PC name then you'll be sent to the Inn instead of the lower levels.

If you show up tomarrow night at 8:00 P.M eastern USA time for the Team Dungeon Crawl you may learn a number of shortcuts to the different levels Just follow the group, keep up and have fun. Nothing can stop the team at least nothing has yet!
Old 05-13-2004, 06:39 PM   #3
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah My monk/mage/palemaster was at 30 and I still had a hard time. I also had that little penguin who is in that area attacking me after I mistakenly hit him (LOL)

8.pm Eastern USA time what would that be in Sydney (+10 GMT) right now its 8.34am on friday the 14th.

Thanks!