Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-13-2004, 05:05 AM   #31
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

No way in hell...

I'm afraid of injections

Male, 16
Old 12-13-2004, 05:09 AM   #32
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

No, this is one of the drug where I wouldn't get involve with. If you get caught you'll be hang to death according to the law.
Old 12-13-2004, 09:13 AM   #33
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

I've had a family member die through an overdose, and it wasn't just a simple o/d, it was a long process to get off it, and a lot of wasted money, then finally giving in and then an o/d.
Pretty horrible what it does to people, changed that person a lot, almost unrecognisable.

Now i'm not ruling out all opiates, but heroin is a horrible thing, and i have heard a lot of first hand stories that would make me think otherwise, i think it's one of those things you can't simply "try once".

So i will say a deffinate no.

also, if we are going by movies...
pros: Pulp Fiction, but that turned out badly in the end
cons: Trainspotting

Male/17
Old 12-13-2004, 10:08 AM   #34
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

Sounds addictive. Wouldn't take it under any circumstances I can think of right now.

Male, 15
Old 12-13-2004, 10:15 AM   #35
philip
Galvatron

I don't do any drugs. Heroin is really addicting stuff which makes it even worse.

I'm male and 17.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:59 AM   #36
Blunderbuss
Zhentarim Guard

Against it out of medical use. Wouldn't take it other than in hospital (as morphiene). I have had it in hospital though, I was in earlier this year with appendicitus, hadn't slept all the previous night because of an awful, I mean really really awful pain, and I had thrown up a couple of times. They gave me morphiene: the pain went, I felt tired and relaxed and I fell asleep. But, that's beside the point and I wouldn't go anwhere near it outside of hospital.

male, 15
Old 12-14-2004, 12:06 AM   #37
shadowspecter
The Magister

Wow wow, thanks everyone for responding.

Surprised that people will say yes to ecstacy and not heroin...I mean there is some pros for the use of heroin, such as inspiration for writers such as Edgar Allen Poe. Then again......he did turn out pretty messed up, but if you look to the bright side, he did great works in literature.

Thanks again people!
“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” <br />-Mark Twain<br /><br />“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?” <br />-Scott Adams
Old 12-14-2004, 12:25 AM   #38
Chewbacca
Zartan

I say No to anything I have to shoot up and is more or equally as addictive a Cigs.

Heroin is on a short list of drugs( Crack, Ice, Smack, ect.) I have never tried and never will.

Now smoking Opium IS not the same as heroin. Similiar and related but not the same. Heroin is to opium as crack is to cocaine. Heroin is far more potent and direct and much more quickly addictive.
Old 12-14-2004, 05:33 AM   #39
LennonCook
Jack Burton

As in the other thread, I won't take it myself, but I won't stop someone else from doing it if I can be sure they know what they're doing (and taking).

And since I have neither grown older nor had a gender change since I posted in the other thread, Male 18. (Since someone is bound to ask, I don't have any plans nor desires to the latter...)
Old 12-14-2004, 09:22 AM   #40
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

would not ever, even when i was a teen i'd say no. 24 female

EDIT-didn't realize iw as signed into nathan's name, sorry he's not female, but i am!

[ 12-14-2004, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]